News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for AaronFan1

AaronFan1 Profile Photo
Member Name: AaronFan1
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Aaron Tveit
 Sep 22 2010, 06:32:40 PM
i wanted to see rent, but couldn't stand watching it on the screens, it was giving me a headache.

i'm talking about catch me if you can. i HATED that movie and have no desire to see a musical based on it, but have a poster that i don't trust to the mail and would really like to have signed. i guess i still don't really see the problem with that.

Aaron Tveit
 Sep 22 2010, 02:13:00 PM
wow, you people are paranoid.
i have a poster i want to get signed by someone who might be in a show where i'd have the opportunity to get it signed.
i don't want to see a musical based on a movie i detested.
so what?

Aaron Tveit
 Sep 22 2010, 01:59:33 PM
who are you even talking to? i just asked a question, hoping for a quick answer, and apparently people would rather discuss my personal tendencies than just answer the question.
Aaron Tveit
 Sep 22 2010, 01:40:48 PM
i have no interest in seeing this show...so what. people have to see EVERY thing that someone's in so that they can be a fan? cause, guess what, whatever person who would see every single thing someone does sounds more like a stalker than i do.

Aaron Tveit
 Sep 22 2010, 01:31:15 PM
how is it stalking to get someone's autograph? if that's your definition of stalking, you have a verrrry loose definition. just because i don't want to sit through the show, doesn't mean i want to stalk anyone.
Aaron Tveit
 Sep 22 2010, 01:07:56 PM
i didn't like the movie, so why would i like the musical version of the same movie?
Aaron Tveit
 Sep 22 2010, 12:43:41 PM
um...what?
Aaron Tveit
 Sep 22 2010, 12:39:18 PM
i had tickets to rent at the hollywood bowl with my parents, but when i saw how far our seats were from the stage, we left after a few minutes. so does anyone know if he'll be doing catch me if you can? i dont even really want to see the show, i just want to stage door if he is.
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You