News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for LFazin

Member Name: LFazin
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Official Bernadette Peters in Hello, Dolly! performances thread  Mar 7 2018, 10:44:27 PM
Forgive me if this has already been addressed, but does Bernadette Peters have a specific performance schedule for this show? My friend and I would like to purchase tickets, but we’re hesitant to book not knowing if she has any scheduled days off/upcoming events/certain performances that her understudy goes on for/etc.
When is 20 at 20.  Sep 16 2013, 09:30:05 PM
How early do you recommend getting to the theater? Hoping to try for Avenue Q this weekend, but have never tried this before (or rush, lotto for that matter). Thanks!
Murder Ballad?  Jun 17 2013, 08:09:34 PM
My friends and are considering "Table 2" for the show, as I've heard we should distance ourselves from the band. For those who have seen the show, good, bad seats?

Also, when is Rebecca's last day?

Adam Pascal as  Apr 6 2013, 04:35:47 PM
LuvtheEmcee, the dates for Adam's contract are located on the Chicago telecharge page.
Pippin previews start tomorrow  Mar 24 2013, 09:41:20 AM
For those of you who attended the preview, how do you think the sight lines are in terms of the acrobatics from row M of the orchestra? I absolutely cannot wait to see the show, and I'm hoping the overhang doesn't obscure any of the stunts!
THE LAST FIVE YEARS (Off-Broadway) - Previews  Mar 12 2013, 08:35:19 PM
Is last row worth it for the $30 deal? I've never been to this theatre before -- contemplating..
THE LAST FIVE YEARS (Off-Broadway) - Previews  Mar 11 2013, 10:31:42 PM
Anyone catch this over the weekend?
Motown Discount  Jan 29 2013, 09:55:20 PM
Anyone else having trouble finding seats using the discount available on BroadwayBox and Playbill for this show? I would love to take my mom for Mother's Day but I am shocked that there are practically zero seats available.
Seating for Chaplin  Nov 22 2012, 01:32:36 PM
Happy Thanksgiving, all! Looking for some seating advice. Deciding between Orchestra Left Row N seats 9 - 11 or Orchestra Left/Right seats 9-11 or 10-12 for CHAPLIN at the Barrymore Theatre. I was there last week in Center Orchestra Row H, but I'm finding it difficult to visualize which of the options above would be the better choice. Thank you in advance!

Prettiest/Ugliest Broadway theaters  Jun 26 2012, 06:58:30 AM
I'm surprised no one has mentioned the Shubert. I found that theatre absolutely stunning. I could have stared at the ceiling and architecture in there forever.

I also love the Al Hirschfeld, Palace, Majestic, Lunt-Fontanne and Broadway. Given what has been said about the New Amsterdam, I can't wait to see it this weekend!!

As for least favorite, Gershwin, Minskoff and Marquis....nice spaces, just not a fan of the modern feel.

Best seats for Newsies?  May 16 2012, 07:05:04 AM
Makes me wonder if our seats will be obstructed.... Right orchestra row J seats 14 - 18. $89 discount
Once! (again)  Apr 2 2012, 07:24:15 AM
Did you see Andrea Goss? She was on for Girl when I saw the show on Saturday (matinee). I had never seen the show prior so I couldn't compare her to Cristin, but I thought she was excellent overall.

I haven't been able to stop thinking about the show. It was so beautiful and left me literally without speech by the end of it. There were moments where I forgot to move, blink, breathe. I was so captivated and I agree, I think it will become one of those shows I go back to see again and ag

GODSPELL....WOW...  Jan 18 2012, 11:45:03 PM
I personally loved the show. I think what helped, for me at least, was being familiar with how Godspell is portrayed...goofy/silly, not so much plot driven, and heavily based on improv, comedy sketch, vaudeville, etc. I think if I had gone into the show blindly, I wouldn't have enjoyed it as much. That being said, I walked out of the show feeling so religiously and spiritually inspired (and I'm NOT a religious person) and hummed the songs for days. Those two qualities alone make me want to see t
Adam Pascal - Memphis Stage Door  Jan 18 2012, 11:32:27 PM
I went to the show in November and same thing, after waiting and waiting, the security guard came out to say he had left through a back exit. Very disappointing!
How does Godspell begin?  Jan 14 2012, 12:28:20 AM
No, there's no "I am God" monologue in the beginning. Uzo suddenly runs on stage and starts singing the beginning of Tower of Babble and then the cast slowly starts trickling in on stage from various entrances, singing their respective parts. They are dressed in business attire and typing onto their cell phones.

You have great seats! Actually, the only time they pull people up on stage are those sitting in the lottery/cushion seats. But trust me, you'll be close enough to all the action

Justin Johnson Joining RENT as Roger  Jan 2 2012, 11:07:51 PM
Yikes...I'm not feeling this.

I saw him 4 times as Angel on Broadway and I absolutely loved him but I honestly cannot wrap my brain around the idea of him being....Roger.

2011 Theatrical Confessions  Jan 1 2012, 05:57:41 PM
1. I adore Sister Act. I have never clapped or smiled harder at any other show. Practically floated on air out of the theatre.

2. It's been nearly one year and I still laugh out loud when I think about H2$'s "Grand Old Ivy."

3. I will never forget my experience seeing HAIR "Summer of Love."

4. I don't understand all of the hate surrounding Godspell.

5. Wonderland is the only show I have ever despised.

2011 Favorite Theatrical Moments  Jan 1 2012, 12:44:00 PM
So many to choose from!

1. Sister Act 2x. Both times I think I floated right out of the Broadway Theatre. Pure joy!!

2. HAIR "Summer of Love" at the St. James. I had never seen the show on Broadway in '09, but I scored second row center seats when the national touring cast came back to NY. Incredible energy...and an unforgettable experience.

3. Memphis with Adam Pascal. He is perfection in the role of Huey.

4. Godspell. Call me crazy but I actually loved it

Theatre Interiors/Architecture  Nov 28 2011, 03:00:45 PM
gypsy4: What worked for me was going to tinypic.com and uploading individually from there. They give you a link for message boards/forums and you just copy and paste it to here. Hope that helps!!
Theatre Interiors/Architecture  Nov 27 2011, 11:12:41 PM
bump :)
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You