News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Idinarocks2

Idinarocks2 Profile Photo
Member Name: Idinarocks2
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: The OFFICIAL Rent on DVD Thread
 Feb 24 2006, 09:14:45 PM
When listening to the commentary I became angry at Chris because he kept saying that one of the reasons that the Mark Roger fight was cut is because until that point Mark and Roger never sing to each other they always talk. As I recall Mark and Roger open the Movie singing to each other. "How we gonna pay last years rent." This was very frustrating to hear Chris repeat that this was one of his reasons.
Anthony's site is back!
 Dec 16 2005, 08:43:31 PM
Anthony's website is back. It is not fully done, but you can put your e-mail in for updates.
RENT cast doesn't know how to darn socks!
 Dec 14 2005, 01:01:44 AM
I happen to be 24 and I love Idina and Wicked because I sat in the front row and saw her sing her heart out. It was one of the most amazing performances I have ever seen. And yes I am an adult with an orignal screen name, sorry to disapoint.
re: Wicked Head or Renthead?
 Dec 10 2005, 01:40:11 AM
I am a RENThead for life and will always put it first. I will also never forget sitting in the front row of wicked with Idina and Kristen. Although Rent has touched me and moved me, watching Idina belt out Defying Gravity is the only time I have started crying from the sheer power of someones voice live.
We're not gonna pay (and can't afford to, anyway)
 Dec 7 2005, 12:00:30 AM
I am the current high bidder on the scarf right now and I know I can't afford to win it, but at least I tried, you know I tried.
Albinokid
 Dec 1 2005, 12:44:36 AM
Does Jessi have an album?
Feeling Electric
 Dec 1 2005, 12:42:48 AM
Anthony, do you think you will ever do workshops at colleges again? I had the best experience with you at a workshop/AIDS week in Ohio. I'll never forget it!
Feeling Electric
 Dec 1 2005, 12:32:32 AM
Anthony, I also orderd your Open House dvd on Amazon. I found Dan on My Space and it looked hilarious.
Feeling Electric
 Dec 1 2005, 12:30:05 AM
Fantabulous

Thanks for posting the World AIDS day post.

local authorities and lowjack say Fredi is in the Powder room..
 Dec 1 2005, 12:20:20 AM
Hey Anthony-

Good to hear about what you are doing. Can't wait to read your book, i pre-ordered it on Amazon yesterday.

local authorities and lowjack say Fredi is in the Powder room..
 Nov 30 2005, 11:24:58 PM
Hi Fredi-

I was wondering if you had an opinion that you wouldn't mind sharing about the cuts that were made in the movie.

I am very excited to hear about what you have been up to. Love your work!

Rent Attendance Anecdotes
 Nov 30 2005, 12:01:17 AM
I saw rent for the 5th time last night in good ol' Indianapolis. This was the first time I actually saw a couple get up and leave and never come back. I wanted to go out and ask them why they left, but I contained my anger. They left During "I should tell you" when Roger and Mimi are in the ally outside Life Cafe. I guess La Vie Boheme can be offensive, but there was stuff before that they could have been offended by. I guess I just don't get it because if i am going to pay $9 for a movie I
re: RENT bloopers
 Nov 28 2005, 11:10:04 PM
In the scene where Maureen, Joanne, and Mark are walking to the Buzzline office they walk by an Au Bon Pain. Also when they are walking down the sidewalk to Mark's bike the cars parked on the road are 1990's taxis, but if you look at the taxis driving down the road they are from 2005. I guess it was to expensive to block off the whole street.
re: BWW-ers you have met
 Nov 28 2005, 04:50:18 PM
Whiteboy Spice---He is amazing!!!
Rent Attendance Anecdotes
 Nov 27 2005, 12:39:25 AM
I have now seen Rent 4 times in 3 different theatres and it has been a different experience each time. I can feel the energy in the theatre when there are many Rentheads in the audience. I took my 66 year old close minded musician father to see it on Thanksgiving and was very interested in his reaction because he had only heard about it from me. He said that there were some things in it that he did not agree with, but he was overwhelmed by how well the show was written and performed. He love
re: Rent attendance anecdotes
 Nov 23 2005, 03:19:13 PM
In the red state of Indiana I saw the film in Indianapolis and 10am. I have never gone to see a movie at 10am and wondered if I would be the only one there. To my suprise there were quite a few folks that came out with thier frinds in their Rent shirts. At the end of the film a few of us Rentheads stood up and clapped and I could hear sniffles(including myself)throughout the "Without You" motage and the funeral. I am going again to night and I think that might give me a better idea of how th
re: Rent the movie
 Jun 28 2005, 11:40:17 PM
I also saw the trailer when I saw Bewitched. I cried the first time I saw the trailer. The movie looks like it is going to be awesome. If you go to this website you can watch the trailer and some clips that Anthony Rapp taped on the set.
http://www.sonypictures.com/movies/rent/blog/

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You