News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Charactress!

Charactress! Profile Photo
Member Name: Charactress!
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: Casting Idol Season 6
 Mar 23 2007, 12:38:42 AM
HAHAHA I like the Sanjaya as the usher.. perfection.
Name the worst musical
 Mar 23 2007, 12:24:17 AM
I would have to say Honk! i know a lot of people defended it, but honestly it just doesn't seem like a good piece of theatre to me.. the music is just.. honk.
re: What do i see?!
 Mar 23 2007, 12:02:01 AM
thanks for all the suggestions!! I think I have it narrowed down to Avenue Q and Mary Poppins.. does anyone know what the prices for mary poppins are like? I'm tryin to go cheap/student rush.
 Mar 22 2007, 03:45:24 PM
actually that's what I was thinking.. I thought ave q might be a lot of fun.
 Mar 22 2007, 03:43:55 PM
hahaha yeah i bet..
 Mar 22 2007, 03:37:58 PM
it was a surprise
 Mar 22 2007, 03:35:47 PM
I go to Boston conservatory
 Mar 22 2007, 03:31:28 PM
yeah.. I don't know much about Spring Awakening.. anyone seen it? I was thinking about that one.. just haven't had much time to be researching the shows. I'm a little behind on the theatre scene rigt now.
 Mar 22 2007, 03:30:01 PM
I'm actually going tomorrow.. HA. but i was thinking about going to a saturday matinee this sat. I am definitely gonna take a trip up to see legally blonde.. I think it sounds great!
 Mar 22 2007, 03:24:41 PM
Well I'm actually a musical theatre major (haha) so that's really what I mostly listen to.. but I just want something fun and light to go see.. My boyfriend isn't much of a theatre guy so I just want us to have fun and not waste our money... I've actually only gotten the chance to see two b-way shows:Wonderful Town and RENT. Suggestions?
What do i see?!
 Mar 22 2007, 03:05:06 PM
OKay.. so I live in Boston and my boyfriend is taking me to NYC for our one year and taking me to a show!!! I have NO idea what show to see.. HELP!
re: Group Songs?
 Jan 18 2005, 11:19:21 PM
thanks guys!

re: Group Songs?
 Jan 18 2005, 10:57:15 PM
thanks! ill run it past the director... come on.. anyone else?? :)

Group Songs?
 Jan 18 2005, 10:45:14 PM
Every year my school choir puts on a concert called "Night on Broadway" This year I am prez of choir so i get to choose all the group songs! But I need ideas! Usually every year we do medlys of musicals and im just sick of that. there are so many ensemble songs that are just so great! keep in mind that we are not a huge choir, nor incredibly good :-/ so the songs need to be as simple but really fun! SAB or SATB preferably.. originally i wanted to do "Heart and Music" from A New Brain but I R
re: Audtion rudeness
 Jan 14 2005, 05:39:12 PM
OH man this one was bad. I had an audition that I had been working on my stuff for FOREVER! A girl that I always run into at auditions (and not to toot my own horn, but i always get the roles over her.. lol shes just not that good). But anyways, so we're friendly aquantainces, I THOUGHT. She leaned over to me in the lobby and asked me what I was singing, so I told her. SHe asked if she could see the music just cuz she "thought she knew the song but wanted to see to make sure..." so she was
re: Show Tunes as TV Commercials
 Jan 14 2005, 05:30:48 PM
"Ragtime from "Ragtime" being played over TAMPAX be pretty funny.
"

HAHAHAH!

re: Lead role!!!
 Jan 14 2005, 05:08:50 PM
I don't know anything about Rehearsal for Murder but congrats!!!!
re: crime of the century
 Jan 3 2005, 10:36:14 PM
i agree.. it just seems much more like a character song.. i think you can do much better :)
re: new here
 Jan 3 2005, 09:59:35 PM
weeeeeeellllllllcommmmmme
re: Broadway Legends
 Jan 2 2005, 10:56:10 PM
we're creating new ones!
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You