News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for TheMusic&TheMirror

Member Name: TheMusic&TheMirror
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Dear Evan Hansen - Cancellation Line/Lottery/Ticketing Questions
 Nov 19 2017, 12:17:57 AM
Checking in from tonight's show. Crowd at the stage door was four people deep and extended past the doors of the Imperial. Michael Park and Jennifer Laura Thompson came out to sign, Rachel Bay Jones said hi but didn't sign anything, and Ben came out and told us that his family had flown in for his last show, so he was going to spend time with them instead of signing.

If you want to stage door tomorrow, I'd almost say get there around curtain time of you want to be up front. It is going

Nov 14 2017, 09:51:28 PM

CarmenA3 said: "I was in the area tonight, and decided to pop into the BO out of curiosity, and..... they had a pair of seats for Saturday's matinee! I grabbed them right away. Does anyone need a ticket? I'm holding one already - just waiting for a confirmation. If that person doesn't want it, I have E15 and E17 available. This board has been great to me, would love to pay it forward.

They are listed as partial views, but what you miss is the edge of Stage Righ

Nov 13 2017, 10:09:23 AM

Hello everyone! Just made an account to say that I am glad I stumbled across this thread. I'm going to try the 4-day Telecharge trick, but I'm looking for one ticket for either this Friday night's show or either of the shows on Saturday. Any leads would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You