News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for MurasakiLuna

Member Name: MurasakiLuna
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Dear Evan Hansen - Cancellation Line/Lottery/Ticketing Questions
 Nov 18 2017, 09:24:51 PM

dearalanaaaa said: "When will you all be arriving at stagedoor? I'm arriving at 4:45 so I get a good spot since I'll be running from waitress. How many things will be sign? I want my phone case, a DEH playbill and a bom with him signed. Would he do that?"

Last night, security said they were probably going to have to shut down the street for Ben's last stage door. I would recommend getting there as the show starts to get a spot by the ba

Nov 18 2017, 12:10:13 PM

jjones10 said: "MurasakiLuna said: "Just a heads up as there are now only three shows left for Ben's run. The family next to me at stage door discovered that two out of their four tickets from stubhub were fake. The scalper had sold that particular set of Row B tickets three times... they were physical tickets and they didn't find out until the tickets were scanned at the front. Luckily, they were able to run to the stubhub store and demanded whatever tickets were st

Nov 18 2017, 12:49:18 AM
Just a heads up as there are now only three shows left for Ben's run. The family next to me at stage door discovered that two out of their four tickets from stubhub were fake. The scalper had sold that particular set of Row B tickets three times... they were physical tickets and they didn't find out until the tickets were scanned at the front. Luckily, they were able to run to the stubhub store and demanded whatever tickets were still available 20 mins before the show.
 Nov 16 2017, 08:29:12 PM

The tickets I saw were all for Friday night. If I see anything, I'll post here!

Nov 16 2017, 07:25:55 PM
A LOT of Friday night premium tickets have been popping up since 6:45. I managed to snag center row D. I hope I don't gets buyers remorse...
 Nov 16 2017, 06:50:55 PM
Tried again and managed to get a Premium Ticket ($464) Center Row J in my cart. I can't afford it but will be releasing it in 2 mins if anyone is interested.
 Nov 16 2017, 06:44:10 PM
Thanks for keeping an eye out. I didn't get a chance to snag a ticket, but I'm not giving up!
 Nov 14 2017, 05:56:41 PM

Sent PM as well.

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You