News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for outofsight

Member Name: outofsight
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

WOMEN ON THE VERGE OF A NERVOUS BREAKDOWN begins previews TONIGHT!
 Oct 30 2010, 11:37:13 PM
arrrgh! I knew I shouldn't have gotten sucked in here. No, people did not storm the box office (closed) after the show. I saw it Tues and it was much better than I'd been reading here so I decided to say something and I went back last night to see the changes (tragic, I realize), because I could and there was a good ticket. My only point is that I thought it was really good, not perfect, but really good and you all made it sound like it was some sort of disaster, which it just is not, at lea
 Oct 30 2010, 11:35:29 AM
I saw it again last night. They made it really good. I'm not kidding. Just between Tues and last night was SUCH a difference. I swear. It came together. The last song is gorgeous. Sherie is phenomenal. Its still not perfect but I had a great time and frankly, the audience did too. I feel like I've been pulled through the rabbit hole with thing and came out the other side. totally obsessed. You guys are insane. What's the next show?
 Oct 28 2010, 12:38:47 PM
I thought the show was really good. I saw it Tuesday. It was funny and moving the performers, especially Sherie Renee Scott, Patti Lupone and Laura Benanti, were fabulous. The music has stayed with me and it is true to Almodovar, which is a little wacky. If they work is continuing I think its going to be pretty great. I'm scared because that doesn't seem to be such a popular opinion around here (I've read a lot of your comments) but I was very pleasantly surprised. I felt I should say someth
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You