News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Broadwaystar26

Member Name: Broadwaystar26
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Hadestown Reviews  Apr 27 2019, 01:14:05 PM
I figured with strong reviews this would be a hard ticket to get... surprised by how cheap seats still are on stubhub and readily available on ticketmaster... is this show just over hyped?
Hadestown Reviews  Apr 18 2019, 12:21:31 AM
Wow... they already raised their prices... congrats to all those who have already bought their tickets. This just became the second most expensive show on broadway after Hamilton.
THE OFFICIAL 2018 TONY AWARDS VIEWING THREAD  Jun 10 2018, 07:34:08 PM
Whatever watch and see... it’s gonna win best musical
THE OFFICIAL 2018 TONY AWARDS VIEWING THREAD  Jun 10 2018, 07:29:06 PM
There’s a reason its on tkts line every night for 50% off... garbage
THE OFFICIAL 2018 TONY AWARDS VIEWING THREAD  Jun 10 2018, 07:18:12 PM
Shows were garbage this season... anyone that liked bands visit must have an extremely boring life... it has the “ cool” factor of pretending you liked it so you can fit in with the critics... hands down going in and walking out , frozen was best bang for your buck... as for spongebob , i cant take a nickelodeon show seriously... what’s next beavis and butthead?
THE OFFICIAL 2018 TONY AWARDS VIEWING THREAD  Jun 10 2018, 07:08:48 PM
I would be shocked if frozen doesnt win best musical... hands down best show of the year
BOYS IN THE BAND TONIGHT  Jun 8 2018, 04:33:05 PM

Hey,

Just wondering... such a hot sold out show.. why are seats so cheap right now on stubhub... am i missing something?

BOYS IN THE BAND TONIGHT CHEAP  Jun 4 2018, 03:59:33 PM

Seeing some decent priced tickets on stubhub for tonight's show... thought i'd mention in case anyone was interested.

MEAN GIRLS TONIGHT  Apr 17 2018, 06:05:03 PM

THOUGHT I'D SHARE... LOOKS LIKE SOME PRETTY CHEAP DECENT SEATS ON STUBHUB FOR TONIGHTS PERFORMANCE...

Frozen cheap seats tonight  Apr 5 2018, 07:28:15 PM

Hey guys,

Cheap seats on ticketmaster for tonights show... tickets must be below face... see them starting at $70..

Thought I might share.

http://www.ticketmaster.com/frozen-ny-new-york-new-york-04-05-2018/event/300052FCE3951E0B?artistid=2398608&majorcatid=10002&minorcatid=207&tm_link=search_msg-0_300052FCE3951E0B

FROZEN Previews  Mar 18 2018, 10:58:51 PM

Auggie27 said: "Or maybe the people voicing "negative crap" just find it a missed opportunity. The people who made "Lion King" a remarkable re-imagining of a fable may have settled for a cruise ship translation of an animated feature , rather than employing theatrical resourcesto reinvent a story in bold new theatrical terms. The stills all look just like the theme park edition, no real infusion of new ideas. Maybe the "negative crap" is genuine disappoi

FROZEN Previews  Mar 18 2018, 10:37:29 PM
Its crazy how people are reviewing this... its a Disney show... people are analyzing this like its a shakespeare book... They should have done this or done that... etc etc.... I went to see a “ Show” and left saying to myself it was a great show... Music was great!! Story line kept me engaged the entire time.. Your’re not gonna see another musical like Hamilton people for a looong time.. get over it!! This is the best all around show suitable for all demographics after Hamilton... if you had a l
METEOR SHOWER Previews  Nov 21 2017, 02:55:46 PM

yes have used Stubhub before.. theyre the best!! I would probably buy them sooner rather than later given the fact lots of people will probably be in town buying

Tickets available for Meteor Shower tonight  Nov 21 2017, 02:45:53 PM

Hey guys,

I have tickets to Meteor shower tonight cant go... They're Orchestra Seats row M... paid more but just looking for $50/ticket... My office is right near the Theater if anyone is interested please private message me.

Meteor shower tonight  Nov 18 2017, 04:23:35 PM
I was gonna purchase seats on stubhub for tonights show.. theyre so cheap! Do you think theyll continue being cheap or will they go up after opening night?
Meteor shower so cheap on stubhub today  Nov 18 2017, 09:45:42 AM
Just felt like sharing that Meteor shower is sooo cheap on stubhub today at 2pm... just got Orchestra seats !!
DEH Tickets- Dec 2  Nov 14 2017, 09:15:07 AM
The initial post made no mention of price... just best offers... people just attacking and saying to go elsewhere... you can easily give a low offer and not attack assuming he/she wants to profit... people a little obsessed w face value when there was no mention here of wanting more in the first place
DEH Tickets- Dec 2  Nov 14 2017, 08:55:01 AM
Everyone is so obsessed with Face value these days... whats it to you guys what the face value is... this person has seats for Dec 2 and is simply taking offers...

Theres no other good on earth where people are taunted for selling something above market value... Why doesnt anyone care when someone buys a home and then 10 years later sells it for double... in theory its more immoral to sell a home above “ face value” then a ticket to a show. How about the local supermarket? Do you guys

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You