News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for insane_lisanne

Member Name: insane_lisanne
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Dear Evan Hansen - Cancellation Line/Lottery/Ticketing Questions
 Nov 22 2017, 12:55:56 PM

I wrote too soon:

https://www.broadwayworld.com/board/readmessage.php?thread=1105698&dt=49

Nov 22 2017, 12:54:24 PM

Was anyone from this board at Noah's debut? Mining the internet and can't find anything beyond the usual debut coverage w photos // stage door video // congratulatory responses from the cast. I have seen both Ben and MLB in the lead role (both excellent, but my heart is with Ben's tenor & him in general). So curious how it went for Noah.

Nov 20 2017, 03:44:34 PM

haterobics said: "If November 18 is Taylor's last show, now is your time to lock in and avoid what happened last week with Ben... or wait 51 weeksand complain. "

Still not foolproof, unfortunately. I had a ticket well in advance for Ben's last week... a ticket for the matinee he backed out of two nights prior. Hence my last-minute scramble, and possibly the motivation for some others on this board. 

Nov 19 2017, 09:53:29 PM

Awesome, thanks for the info. And I was gonna say, five and a half minutes is a LONG time. :)

Nov 19 2017, 09:44:32 PM

Ben went up on a line during Sincerely Me that Will helped him with and cracked everyone up.

What line was it? I saw this on Twitter as well and am curious. 

I also heard there was a five and a half minute standing ovation to open the show. This didn't happen on Friday night but I wish it did!

Nov 18 2017, 09:43:09 PM

I came from Mezzanine Row A at last night's show, and stood halfway down the barricade. Crowd there was three deep and I was in the second row of people. However, important to note that no one came out to sign (fine with me, as it was still a fun experience).

Nov 18 2017, 08:30:54 PM

Yep, I was at last night's show and the one signature per person is definitely the case. Also, while there is a high probability of Ben coming out (as he tends to do on Sundays, *and* it's his last show), there is no guarantee. Last night, we waited ~90 mins, only to be told no cast members would be signing. It's unpredictable.

Nov 17 2017, 02:03:26 PM

Hi all I just scooped up Mezz A6. Positively freaking out. Thanks to those on this board for the heads up. Best Lisanne

Nov 15 2017, 10:22:28 AM

Hi all,

I too am a long-time lurker of this thread, and this is my first post! I am a PhD student in a desperate search for a single ticket to any DEH show in Ben's final week. Given my paltry student stipend I am unable to pay more than ~200.

I will try the box office today and cancellation line tomorrow but I know my chances. Please, please let me know if anything pops up. Desperation is high!

Also wanted to say that it has been so lovely to see so many pe

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You