News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Bluemoon

Member Name: Bluemoon
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.
Profile: Attend the tale of Moony (Blue)
I love her much of course, don't you?
To make her dreams come true she'll strive
To buy that apartment on Riverside Drive
Determined
She's Moony (Blue)
The strong-willed poster of Broadway
(World)

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

BWW to Kick Off 2014 with a Bang! Announces 10th Anniv. Shows & Year-Long Concert Series at Joe's Pub  Sep 17 2013, 04:47:20 PM
The only piece missing from the montage is a clip of Rob, dressed as an elf. Can't imagine how that was left out.
When Was Broadwayworld's Golden Age?  Dec 7 2012, 07:38:50 PM
The night of the Minnelli Madness.

And I always miss Winston this time of year.

Priscilla last performance.  Jun 25 2012, 09:14:34 AM
I would fully expect her to be there for Swenson. She's on vocal rest, not bed rest.
Are You IN TECH?  May 1 2012, 08:15:25 AM
I'm NOT getting married today and I won't dance - don't ask me. Anyone can whistle, though, but not backstage because I'M IN TECH, dammit!
New Board Design!  Apr 12 2012, 11:36:12 AM
Rob - how do you read back through posts on previous pages of a thread? If a thread opens on page 3 and I want to see what was posted on page 2, there's no page numbers on the top of the thread. I'm stuck reading only the posts on page 3.
Robert Sherman has died  Mar 6 2012, 09:30:43 AM
"It makes no sense whatsoever that the Sherman Brothers would put a Jewish melody into Mary Poppins, but every time I hear the song, that's the quality I hear."

Actually, PJ, it makes sense to me. The song touches on the holy - the sacred act of giving when you have so little yourself. As the sons of Russian Jewish immigrants, I can imagine that the Hebraic strains of hymns about being a blessing would play out as inspiration, if even subliminally.

How's the Mayfair Hotel on W 49th?  Jun 3 2011, 05:08:24 PM
I'm convinced they have the smallest rooms in all Manhattan, but they are also the quietest rooms. I stay there a lot, and like Mamie, I find it worn but charming.

Sad News & Prayers/Positive Thoughts for Robbie Maitner & Dave Gurland  Jan 2 2011, 08:40:32 PM
Much love and support to Robbie and the Gurland family.

Can't help but wonder what David's opening number in heaven was...

Sad News & Prayers/Positive Thoughts for Robbie Maitner & Dave Gurland  Dec 29 2010, 11:21:00 PM
A difficult goodbye. Heartbreaking is the perfect word tonight. Thoughts and prayers are with Robbie and the Gurland family.
Broadway folks on The Good Wife  Oct 13 2010, 08:26:08 AM
Dylan Baker has also been invited to reprise his nasty guy role from last season. The show films in Brooklyn so they are able to tap into the rich New York-based talent pool.

re: Donna Murphy GYPSY  Aug 25 2009, 06:05:49 PM
Clay Aiken!
Tom Wopat.  Mar 27 2008, 12:02:02 PM
It can be hard to wash egg off one's face. Hand her a washcloth.
re: The Official 'How many posters have you met here & Who are they? '  Nov 30 2007, 09:58:12 AM
I agree with Anakela. Revealing someone's real name - even if it's a first name - is violating their privacy. I believe that posts and even threads have been deleted here because someone used a poster's real name without permission. There's a good reason for screen names.

re: BWW Video Show Preview: Curtains - A First Look!  Mar 22 2007, 09:36:39 AM
Maybe Debra Monk has you blocked.
re: Broadway Bee Cast Replaced?  Mar 21 2007, 09:48:42 AM
Liotte, I thought of you the minute I saw the news. I'm sorry.

That said, I knew Mo Rocca when he was in high school - my husband taught him. A funny kid, even then. We'll have to see the show again, just for him.

re: 24 fans  Jan 22 2007, 10:01:00 PM
OK, so dinners at the Bauer family residence must have been.....interesting.

Jesus.

She makes my skin crawl  Dec 14 2006, 01:20:55 PM
I can't imagine wishing someone ill because I didn't like them or their outspoken views on any issues. I worked on a project with Patricia Heaton a number of years ago and I certianly didn't find her to be my cup of tea. I wouldn't work with her again, but I'd never wish her (or any actor) a bad performance.
broadwayworld.com announces the finishing touches for their holiday show  Dec 11 2006, 03:28:01 PM
A wonderful evening - so much fun! Thanks to everyone who put this event together.

And thank you for letting me drive the zamboni. Sorry about hitting that Jingle Boy. Thank goodness there was another one to haul him off the ice and carry on.

Catholic Jokes!  Dec 5 2006, 02:01:22 PM
"Growing up it was very clearly "their way or the highway to hell" and that is just unacceptable to me."

Doodle - as a life-long, practicing Catholic, I'm sorry for your experience. Someone (or "ones") was a really rotten teacher. The above line is not a part of my faith experience, nor that of many posters here who I know are also Catholics. It's not what we were taught, certainly not what we believe and it's not what I teach my students. I wish you were in my class - I think you'd LOV

re: First Broadway Show  Dec 4 2006, 02:44:45 PM
Finally - someone from my generation!

Our Town with Henry Fonda - December 26, 1969. We went backstage and met him after the show. I was hooked.

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You