News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for QueenBactress

QueenBactress Profile Photo
Member Name: QueenBactress
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

He Held Me Grand
 Jan 5 2005, 12:29:51 PM
Has anyone evr heard of this show. I saw it awhile ago and I thought it was different, but I enjoyed it a lot. If you have heard of it or seen it, what do you think if it?
re: Honk is to risky for high school?
 Jan 4 2005, 12:52:19 AM
This is true. I hate how our High school works. There are really good actor.. but ther aren't what you would call "pretty" so they don't get the good roles. The "Pretty" boys can't act or sing and it is horrible!
Honk is to risky for high school?
 Jan 3 2005, 11:36:02 PM
Ok. I have looked over Honk. It looks good, but from what people are telling me Queenie is a Hussy! I know it is just acting, but is this to risky for high school?
re: I like it here!
 Jan 3 2005, 12:37:41 PM
Is that a bad thing... what happened?
re: What shows did you do in high school?
 Jan 3 2005, 12:36:25 PM
I am still in high school... graduating this year woo-hoo!!! Anyways these are the show we have done:
Plays:
Stage Door- Bernice Niemyer
Beyond Reasonable Doubt- Lady Metcalfe
Our Town- Small various roles
Midsummer Nights Dream- Egeus(changed to a woman role)

Musicals:
Annie- One of the French maids
Charlie Brown- did not participate
Cinderella- Joy wicked Stepsister
Currently we are getting ready to start Honk! I paly Queenie and Henrietta

Jan 3 2005, 12:14:28 PM
Of course.. i would never leave!
 Jan 3 2005, 12:08:21 PM
I won't get scared... I'm in drama.... I'm sure we have all been through a lot in Drama!
re: Honk! Songs
 Jan 3 2005, 12:03:36 PM
Do you remember what the show stopping line was?
re: Once Upon a Matress... Good Play?
 Jan 3 2005, 12:02:45 AM
What would you say is amazing?
re: Once Upon a Matress... Good Play?
 Jan 2 2005, 11:58:50 PM
I'm put. Let me know! Thank you all!
Once Upon a Matress... Good Play?
 Jan 2 2005, 11:53:13 PM
I am thinking about trying out for this play. Is it a good one. Are there good parts for teenagers? If so what are they?
 Jan 2 2005, 11:47:57 PM
Its fixed.... is there still a problem? I'm sorry. No more bondage. Now it is just a poster from a new movie coming out soon. Will this one be deleted too?
 Jan 2 2005, 11:42:31 PM
Here. I can't always please everyone and not everyone can like me, but i try my best. It took me long enough to change it. I hope this is better. If not i'm sure people will let me know.
 Jan 2 2005, 11:30:13 PM
I do not understand... what is going on. Should something be changed. If it bothers you just let me know. Thanks!
 Jan 2 2005, 11:26:38 PM
What... does it need to be changed?
 Jan 2 2005, 11:22:22 PM
Thanks you for all the welcomes! I feel greatly welcomed! Of that makes sense?! I don't know!
I like it here!
 Jan 2 2005, 11:12:09 PM
I like this place! I just joined today and its great! I hope it gets better! Just some info on me. I have been in several different plays and musicals! My favorite one I was in was Cinderella. I was Joy the wicked stepsister! I loved playing that part! Anything else you want to know holla back and the Queen... oh im not really a queenBactress... I just couldnt think of any name so I mixed acting and mean girls together! I'm a goof!
Honk! Songs
 Jan 2 2005, 11:04:38 PM
Does anyone know if Queenie or Henrietta has good songs? Are these parts good ones?

re: Honk! Characters.
 Jan 2 2005, 10:57:13 PM
The main cat is a male. But i am playing Queenie she is the cat that lives with the old woman. Ugly meets her when he runs away.
Honk! Characters.
 Jan 2 2005, 10:53:46 PM
Someone out there has to have played these characters. Are they good parts. The characters are Henrietta and Queenie the Cat. If anybody has played these characters or knows anything let me know please! Thanks!
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You