News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for DirtySouthTapDancingFool

Member Name: DirtySouthTapDancingFool
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: RADIANT BABY at Cap21
 Mar 11 2006, 11:44:03 AM
Oh lord! I haven't gone on here in forever. I think I made this ridiculous name for my account freshman year...if anyone knows how to change it let me know. Lord!

Someone at the cast party last night said that the show was on the message boards so when i recovered from my hangover I went and checked. I'm so thrilled people enjoyed it.

So. When the show was originally written, it was written to be performed in a small space a la, the loft of keith harring. All of a sudden ther

re: PARADE
 Jan 27 2005, 06:17:18 PM
i'm definately going to be there. do you go to school at nyu?
re: I was looking on Shoshana's website and about the new glinda it says
 Jan 23 2005, 12:36:59 PM
just my two cents...I don't mean to be rude, but I don't think that his comment was at all hypocritical. He was not forcing an opinion on her or telling her how to think, it was a call for her to form her own opinions. If I listened to half of what critics and peers told me about any given performance, show, song, etc, I wouldn't have found/loved half of the things I love now. I'm just surprised that his two cents was met with such hostility.
re: Here's a challenge...find me a song for class.
 Jan 5 2005, 11:23:25 PM
None of them are really going to work! Argh! Thank you so much, though. i might...a stretch is better than nothing. I'll see if i can cut in paste one of them to work. but if anyone else thinks of anything...PLEASE
 Jan 5 2005, 11:06:08 PM
or actually...maybe a number of their songs would work. can anyone hook me up w/a website that has all the lyrics to the show? Passion, that is?
 Jan 5 2005, 11:00:27 PM
Nah. "is this what you call love" isn't quite right. But thanks everyone. keep 'em coming. i'm looking up the lyrics as you suggest 'em.
 Jan 5 2005, 10:55:51 PM
Wow!!! I recommended that song to my friend the other day, and now that you mention it...that might reeeeally work. i gotta find the lyrics, but wow. it might! thanks! I was afraid no one was man enough to come up w/anything
Here's a challenge...find me a song for class.
 Jan 5 2005, 10:38:53 PM
Alright. So I was doing this scene from Tennessee William's "Summer & Smoke" all last semester. This semester I need a song to "drop into it." I.E. a song that would work in the scene. It doesn't have to be perfect, but it just has to work. The scene's a bit complicated...but the song I drop in could deal with any of the following themes--
"It's not about sex, it's about love."
"I loved you, but you broke my heart."
"Get your act together and be the man I know you can be."
"This

L5Y Question! Time to prove yourself the ultimate fan.
 Jan 5 2005, 12:29:32 AM
Alright guys. I'm a Jew currently in Columbia, South Carolina. In Shiksa goddess, he says "the jcc of spring valley is shaking..." The community i live in is Spring Valley, and yes, we have a JCC. And then in moving too fast he says that he's glad he's left Columbia. I don't know the book. Does he mean Columbia the college? Or is he from Columbia, SC...is this a stretch? Anyone have a clue?
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You