News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Elphaba4

Member Name: Elphaba4
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.
Profile: I'm 16 years old and love Broadway, everything about it; the lights, the music, and the people that you get to know while standing in line for these shows. I am just trying to locate a man who likes musical theater. I know that somewhere out there....there must be....HERE ARE YOU!!!! Sorry, I'm very random. I love Spamalot, and saw it March 26. Hilarious. I've seen 15 shows in my 16 years of life. If you're a hot guy, email me!

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: Really dumb question
 Mar 16 2006, 10:21:30 AM
Oh thank GOD!!! Now I get to go and rub it in her face!!
Really dumb question
 Mar 16 2006, 10:18:16 AM
Did Joel Grey die? My music teacher told me and I didn't believe her. Is it true? SAY IT CAN'T BE TRUE!!
re: Songs for a 9th Grader
 Mar 16 2006, 10:06:32 AM
Well, if you're an Alto, you could sing one of my favorite songs from "The Wild Party". The song is entitled "Life of the Party". Idina Menzel sings it but there aren't any curse words so, you should be ok. First, I suggest that you get the soundtrack to the show to really get a feel for the song.You can get it at Barnes and Nobles or a cd store in the mall or something. Good luck!
re: stunning broadway stars?
 Mar 13 2006, 01:39:34 PM
I'd have to say:
Men:
Norbert Leo Butz
Hugh Panaro
Hugh Jackman

Women:
Idina Menzel
Linda Eder
Sherie Rene Scott

re: Updates on my favorite broadway stars.
 Mar 7 2006, 02:15:17 PM
Thanks guys!
 Mar 7 2006, 02:10:22 PM
Ha ha ha.....very funny! Well, I can't spell but people will know who I mean!
 Mar 7 2006, 02:10:14 PM
 Mar 7 2006, 02:10:07 PM
Updates on my favorite broadway stars.
 Mar 7 2006, 01:52:28 PM
Does anyone know what the following actors are up to(and please don't tell me to try google or a search engine. have already tried): Linda Eder, Adam Pascal, Raul Esparanza, and Wilson Jermaine Hereda. Thank you all for your politeness and for not giving me tiresome sarcasm!
re: Seasons of Love in the Rent movie
 Mar 7 2006, 01:47:20 PM
Thanks so much you guys!
Seasons of Love in the Rent movie
 Mar 7 2006, 01:38:30 PM
Did they shoot that opening scene in the Nederlander Theater? My dad asked me that and I had not a clue. Does anybody know?
I know
 Feb 28 2006, 01:46:15 PM
That this has been messaged before but I couldn't find any responses. I can't really find any pictures from The Wild Party. Could someone please tell me any great pictures from the original cast? Thank you all so much!
re: Linda Eder Concert- NSMT
 Feb 28 2006, 01:43:21 PM
I LOVE LINDA EDER! My father(who I got hooked on her cds) and I really want to see her in concert. If any one finds prices of tickets, email me or private message me, please. Thanks!
re: Romantic broadway songs
 Feb 27 2006, 02:05:01 PM
Thank you so much! You're a sweetie!
re: Kristen Chenoweth in Wild Party Question
 Feb 27 2006, 02:01:41 PM
HOLD THE PHONES!!! THE SHOW IS COMING BACK?!?!?!? I'M IN SHOCK! HOLY CRAP!
 Feb 27 2006, 01:56:21 PM
I said "thank you all so much" But....if it pleases "your highness" I will rephrase. "May you all please give me some romantic broadway show songs? Thank you all from the bottom of my heart"

Feb 27 2006, 01:56:05 PM
I said "thank you all so much" But....if it pleases "your highness" I will rephrase. "May you all please give me some romantic broadway show songs? Thank you all from the bottom of my heart"

Feb 27 2006, 01:56:00 PM

Romantic broadway songs
 Feb 27 2006, 01:38:51 PM
I need some and pronto. Give me the most meaningful ones. Thank you all sooo much!
re: Wild Party pictures
 Feb 27 2006, 01:17:53 PM
Yeah, I got the Andrew Lippa version.
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You