News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for W3B

W3B Profile Photo
Member Name: W3B
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: re: hey cjr ... chicago ???  Sep 6 2003, 03:07:22 PM
Woo-yeah! Charlotte's Roxy rocks!

Gotta love the crazy-cuteness!

I've kicked myself in the forehead before....It hurts.

I'm so happy she'll be back.

*cupping her breasts* "Oh, Amos just LOVED my cupcakes."

re: re: Godspell  Aug 15 2003, 03:23:38 PM
I've just recently found out that this year's college production' is going to be Godspell, and since I want to auidtion for this years show, but have never seen/heard Godspell this thread helped me out a lot. lol

From what I found out about the characters personalities I'm thinking I'd quite like to play Sonia.
Does anybody have any idea's on a good/fun character to audition for?

re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: Best Female Belters  Jul 16 2003, 02:12:35 PM
Bebe Neuwirth.-Don't hit me!

Of course I don't mean to put her in the same 'belting high C's' catagory. But I just mean the sheer power of her lungs sometimes, combined with how deep her voice is makes for a great belt sometimes.

But going with the thread so far...

Marin Mazzie
Sutton Foster
Jenifer Holiday
Vicki Lewis
Susan Egan
Roxane Carrasco
Donna Murphy (I've heard her belt, not on Broadway. In an episode of What About Joan, but that's good enough fo

re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: My Gawd, Melanie is per  Jul 12 2003, 03:02:12 PM
Ha!

I'm just finding this SO funny.

The cast knows how BAD she is. Broadway fans like us were cringing as soon as we heard she was coming in, and yet because she's a NAME she gets cast.

Well, "That's showbiz kid."

re: re: re: re: re: re: Revivals  Jul 4 2003, 02:55:25 PM
Just have to say, Scooter, I don't know you, but I'm LOVING you.

I never thought of Vicki Lewis as Mabel, I can REALLY see that.

Also I was just happy to see someone mention Vicki Lewis. When I started talking to my american friends lots of them started comparing me to Vicki Lewis, but as most British people don't know who she is, I didn't know her. (By NAME. I later found out I'd loved her for years and never put the face to the name.) anyway, I have the long red hair and my act

re: re: re: Nobody Does It Like Me.  Jul 1 2003, 03:12:13 PM
I agree.

And thank you.

Nobody Does It Like Me.  Jul 1 2003, 02:34:12 PM
Can anybody help me find the lyric's to the song Nobody Does it Like Me form 'Seesaw'.

I've searched the net, but couldn't find them. But I may not be looking hard enough.

re: re: re: re: re: Who are your choices for a GREAT FANNY in 'FUNNY GIRL'  Jul 1 2003, 02:31:05 PM
Caroline O'Connor!

I've loved Caroline for years, and she's played Fanny before in an Australian production. (I think, it was Australian.)

I didn't see it, but I don't have to, I can just imagine it!
She has the voice, she can do th accent, she's a great dancer, and the comic talent, well, we all know the answer to that!

And since she's now made her presance known on Broadway then it'd be a great for her 2nd Broaway role.

http://www.carolineoconnor.com.au/funny_girl.htm

*Digs out her Caroline Album to listen to Don't Rain on My Parade.*

re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: Revivals  Jul 1 2003, 02:18:30 PM
where to start...

I'd love to see a revival of Mack and Mabel too. And I can see Kristin Chenoweth as Mabel, but I'm also sure there are plenty of other actreses who could play her well too.

I'd like to see Barnum revived because I saw it when I was very young and can't remember much, so I'd love to see it again. A few of my friends were in a local production 2 months ago actually, but I never got to see them in it.

and also, Pippin, and anyting Fosse really.
But that

re: re: re: This years cast...?  Jul 1 2003, 01:59:19 PM
Yay!

That is all.

re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: Ruthie in Chicago....  Jun 24 2003, 02:39:35 PM
Ain't that the truth!

Me and a friend are at this moment trying to work out a bus trip to London to see her. Finances permitting.

re: re: re: re: Ruthie in Chicago....  Jun 22 2003, 02:49:50 PM
omg. that picture is amazing!

I was just about to post that she was on a talk show over here promoting a few days ago, and she looks fine. But after that pic, there's no point. lol

I was goning to go and see her it for my birthday yesterday, but we couldn't do it. Now I'm really going to try my hardest to get to see it b4 her run ends.

Does anybody know when that is?

re: The Women  Jun 20 2003, 04:28:58 PM
Damn! I SO want to hear Chita Rita. I was downloading I a while ago, but it wouldn't download past a certian point, so I deleted it, and now I can't find it again. *sulk*
re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: more goodies  Jun 19 2003, 07:35:59 AM
awe! I SO need to catch that ep next time they re-run it. lol
re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: more goodies  Jun 18 2003, 03:38:13 PM
omg, I don't have time to put any of my fave quotes down, but as a reply to the 'new cast' OMG, I can tottally see that!

I'm also a huge Bebe Neuwirth fan, and I LOVE Dorothy, so I can SO see her as Dorothy! She's got the whole dry-witt thing down.

Anyway... Being nagged at to get off-line, so bye all!

re: re: where Barbra beats Carol hands down  Jun 18 2003, 03:22:30 PM
I tottally agree.

I remember showing my friend who's not at all into musical theatre the end of that song, and I said, "Now, tell me that's not talent!"

She loved it btw. and now mentions it a lot. lol

I'm SO going to dig out my video now........

re: re: re: Golden Girls The Musical  Jun 15 2003, 03:34:38 PM
I just saw the first one with Debbie Reynolds yesterday. They show re-run's all the time on a channel called Living, over here. (Ha! 'Living', 'Lifetime'.)

I can just imagine a musical version! LOL, But as has been said, I can only see the original cast.

I love that whole cast, that show, still rocks in re-runs!

I HAVE to look out for that ep with Michele.

They've just started showing the Golden Palace on Living too. And it's okay. Not great, as I love Bea. It's ju

re: re: toMATEo or ToMAHto ?  Jun 15 2003, 03:00:06 PM
As I'm English I've always spelt it Theatre. I also likethat spelling better.

And there's really no debate about 'movie theatre/theater'. As we just call it a cinema.

I swap between the American and English spellingfor Colour/Color. As I've been brought up with 'Colour', but as I've grown to know lots of Anerican people in my life, and if I talk to them through a letter or the net. I tend to just write it whichever way it comes out,(Like lots

re: re: i cannot believe this post  Jun 5 2003, 02:40:01 PM
I'm am SOOOO jealous right now, sweetie!

I HAVE to see Rox and Trace together.

Now where's a nice millionare boyfriend when you need him to fly to New York. lol

re: re: re: re: re: re: re: Tony Parties  Jun 5 2003, 02:19:22 PM
Yes, it is indeed veeeeeery sad that we don't get the Tony's televised over here.

It's annoying, because even if I mention them in passing to some like, 'Oh! It's the Tony's tonight!' They're like, 'The what's?!?' And I have to explain.

I've only really seen the Oliver awards for the past 2 years, and although they're honouring British Theatre they're pretty boring.

I can't remember they're ever being a performance from a show or anything like that. Just a cerimoney.
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You