News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Fruit Box

Fruit Box Profile Photo
Member Name: Fruit Box
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: TV/VCR alert for Adam Pascal fans.....
 Jan 7 2005, 05:01:59 PM
No never! ... hardly ever! Haha.

Okay, so, Adam does have a nice ass. BUT. JRM.. glitter pants..

I'd rather see Adam sportin' the leather. I battle your quote, Emcee, with another. "To S&M!" That is all.

Jan 7 2005, 04:43:31 PM
Thank you for the welcome. ^_^

Ooh.. glitter pants. I love Adam to bits, but I am sorry. No one, but no one, can rock the glitter pants like Jonathan Rhys Meyers. Besides Bowie. Or Brian Molko. But mostly JRM. xD

Anyway. You should record it, as I am on my deathbed.. er.. chair. And then we can watch it and fangirl together when evil driver's ed is over and I can return home once more. I would record it myself, but my stupid aunt has no VCR. -_- I keep telling her to get TiVo

Jan 7 2005, 04:29:30 PM
I am Jess! -pose- Ta da!

Bah. Early in the morning. -_- Tooooo early in the morning for my tastes. I am practically on my deathbed with a head cold, but unless by some miracle I happen to be awake, I don't think I'll be watching Adam's lovliness. Bummer. I am sad now.

Jan 7 2005, 04:14:04 PM
-appears out of nowhere because she is home sick today-

Chris! Lael! Loves of my life. Okay so. I was reading this thread and all.. and I got uber confused. The blonde roots ARE coming back with a vengeance. So.. straighten (tee hee) me out about this one.

Adam = on TV Saturday? I missed the Thursday one.. because I'm good like that. But I would like to catch the Saturday(?) one. If you don't want to post it here again just.. I dunno.. email me with the time and channel and cr

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You