News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for kmbrlee8252

kmbrlee8252 Profile Photo
Member Name: kmbrlee8252
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Anyone wondering what Karen Olivio is up to?
 Jul 9 2011, 12:27:33 AM
So ridiculously happy for KO! I love this show and I can't wait to see her on it! Getting to see KO EVERY week?!?! Amazing-ness!

Though sad that I won't be able to see her in NYC anymore...

But still SUPER HAPPY for her!

Interview about demise of Wonderland on Broadway
 Jul 5 2011, 03:41:02 PM
Article by the St. Petersburg times in Tampa is with Judy Lisi, a producer for Wonderland. Probably the most atrocious treatment of an actor I've ever seen. Blaming the flop that show was on Decal? Ridiculous. I saw the show, I almost walked out, the writing, story and choreography was atrocious. The concept recording was great, the end product sucked, plain and simple.
What I don't get about People seeing BoM multiple times
 Jul 4 2011, 03:36:41 AM
Seeing shows in the triple digits seems so crazy to me...

I LOVE ITH and saw it 5 times and I thought that was a lot. I don't understand seeing the same show again and again. I'm not independently wealthy, and even if I was, I'd rather spend my time and money seeing as many different shows as possible.

But, that's just me...

What is THE show to see OFF BROADWAY right now?
 Jun 3 2011, 02:31:45 AM
I saw By The Way, Meet Vera Stark recently and loved it! Really funny, unique story. Great performances by Sanaa Lathan and Karen Olivo. I absolutely recommend seeing it before it closes.
Kate Shindle & Carly Rose Sonenclar on SiriusXM- 7PM
 May 20 2011, 10:22:56 PM
I saw this when they were recording. Yes, the closing talk and more focus on Carly was at the top of the hour. It was a pretty great interview, very candid about the situation.
Time for ------ to star in a musical again ...
 Apr 26 2011, 12:22:32 AM
Sara Ramirez!!!
Karen Olivo

Karen Olivo
 Mar 12 2011, 11:23:42 PM
AGREED! She looks fabulous! I can't wait to see her in Meet Vera Stark. She's gonna be great!
Karen Olivo on CM:SB
 Feb 27 2011, 03:09:44 AM
Per her Facebook:

Karen Olivo will be on CBS' Criminal Minds: Suspect Behavior this Wednesday, March 2nd.

Check your local listings!

CMIYC, TAOPQOTD, TBOM, HTSIBWRT or W?
 Feb 19 2011, 12:20:11 AM
I say W or TMoM...
Reviews of Chicago Fan Day Performance
 Jan 30 2011, 10:01:33 PM
QuizKing, you were robbed!! Great job, you owned it!

Seth was hysterical! Had me laughing the whole pre-show! And Julie James is divine! Love, love, love her!

I left right after and didn't see the stage door antics, any stories of the craziness?

My first time seeing the show as well, thought it was good, LOVED Bianca! She was fabulous! Loved her in ITH and loved her even more here!

All in all, really fun day, well organized with many surprises!

In The Heights Tour Tickets
 Jan 29 2011, 01:25:30 AM
Bump
SPIDER-MAN Announces Complete Cast!
 Aug 18 2010, 11:18:30 PM
You do know that America Olivo is NOT Karen Olivo, right? 2 different actresses, that wasn't a typo...
Chad Kimball...the new Karen Olivo?
 Jul 21 2010, 12:08:25 AM
Honestly, the OP is just looking to cause drama.

I'm surprised people aren't up in arms over KO being out with a broken foot! Why can't she just suck it up and get her a** back on that stage?! What a wuss! If she were a true professional she would tape that foot up and give people their money's worth!

Most of us have no idea what it is to perform 8 times a week, what right do we have to judge anyone? We don't know what goes on behind the scenes, in their everyday lives.

The Official Best Musical Tony Award Winner 'In The Heights' Love Thread
 May 18 2010, 07:37:35 AM
since shortly after the first week.
Karen Olivo out of WSS indefinitely
 May 13 2010, 09:00:15 PM
Well, if it's 6 or so weeks, and she was supposed to be leaving sometime in June, is it possible she just won't come back at all?

I hope she comes back, even just so she gets some closure. Well, if she does return, I'll be there to support her!

On a side note, for all of you haters who are posting stupid comments about the situation, I didn't create the thread for that, I created it to be informative to fans of Karen. Have a little respect!

Karen Olivo out of WSS indefinitely
 May 12 2010, 04:05:30 PM
I really don't think she'll be returning to WSS but I do look forward to her upcoming album and whatever project she does in the future. I'm sorry this happened to her, but maybe, as she herself has said, it was a blessing in disguise.

Get well soon, Karen!!

Glee I Dreamed a Dream Clip
 May 12 2010, 04:02:12 PM
Anyone else notice that the posted clip of I Dreamed a Dream from next week's Glee is definitely Lea Michele and not Idina Menzel as the clip is labeled?
Karen Olivo out of WSS indefinately
 May 9 2010, 03:11:12 AM
Thanks for the spelling lesson. I'm having an off day.
Karen Olivo out of WSS indefintely
 May 9 2010, 02:40:35 AM
Apparently she broke her foot during Saturday's performance... Hope she gets better soon!!

'In The Heights' movie casting thought
 May 5 2010, 11:59:38 PM
rmusic-My thoughts exactly!
Shanna- Yeah I see where this could be an issue... Though Olivo just played a 25 year old on the Good Wife last night...
I think Andrea Burns and Janet Decal still fit, I adore Chris Jackson so of course I would want him. I think Robin and Seth still fit the part... I dunno, I know mostly an original cast is unrealistic, not to mention not as appealing for movie producers, they're gonna want some big names.
I think movies like Rent with most of the origina

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You