News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Em-LEE

Member Name: Em-LEE
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: Spring Awakening Love
 Jun 4 2007, 10:36:06 AM
Has this been posted already?

I apologize if it has, but I stumbled upon it and thought I would share. On the right side of the page there are three video clips, the first and third are pretty much the same. The first takes place right before "I Believe" and the third is a clip of "The Word of Your Body." Enjoy!

http://teens.aol.com/teen-issues/spring-awakening-pictures?photo=1

May 28 2007, 10:23:45 PM
Ok, thank you SO much :)
 May 28 2007, 10:21:21 PM
Really?! I wasn't sure if the actors approached the Tony Awards like actors approach the Oscars and spend all day getting ready.
 May 28 2007, 10:13:03 PM
I have a bit of a problem.

My mom just surprised me with tickets for SA on a Sunday matinee performance. I was obviously thrilled...until I realized that the performance she bought tickets for was on Sunday, June 10th (the night of the Tony Awards).

Is there any chance that some of the cast will perform in the show that afternoon? I was really looking forward to see Jonathan Groff and John Gallagher, Jr.

re: Spelling Bee love!
 Apr 9 2006, 06:56:12 PM
liotte- lol......no, we weren't the ones doing the wave. I think there must have been another school group there because our group was spread out around the entire theater.
re: Spelling Bee love!
 Apr 9 2006, 10:00:33 AM
Hey!

I just wanted to let all the Spelling Bee fans know that yesterday my high school took all of the kids involved in the music department of our school (band and chorus) to go see Spelling Bee. Everyone LOVED it! Most of the kids had never been to a Broadway show before, so most of the kids were under the misconception that all Broadway shows were stuffy and boring. This show definitely altered their perception of a typical Broadway musical! So many kids wanted to go buy the cast

re: Jesse L. Martin to play Marvin Gaye
 Feb 6 2006, 03:52:32 PM
YAY!!!!! I am VERY excited about this!
re: Rosario is presenting!
 Jan 13 2006, 05:38:36 PM
Yay!
re: Songs from Disney Channel 'High School Musical' Posted
 Jan 8 2006, 06:24:41 PM
This airs Friday, January 20th at 8pm on the Disney Channel. I also will probably be watching this. I haven't watched anything on the Disney Channel since the days of the Even Stevens.
re: Rosario Won Satellite Award for Best Supporting Actress (RENT)
 Dec 19 2005, 04:12:34 PM
That's great! She deserved it!
re: Christian Groups View on the movie Rent
 Dec 7 2005, 08:39:07 PM
Greekmusicalfan- I know that no one said that here, and that I am glad for :) It's just that in my experience when people hear the word "Christian" they think of George Bush. I personally don't feel that people who wrote the comments regarding the RENT movie are Christian. Christianity is about accepting and loving everyone, no matter their age, race gender, ethnicity, or sexual orientation. It just bothers me that when people find out that I'm a Christian, they automatically assume that I h
re: Christian Groups View on the movie Rent
 Dec 7 2005, 08:20:02 PM
I'm Christian and so is my family. In January, my mom was speaking to her lawyer who just so happens to be a friend of ours from church. When she told him that we were going to see RENT the next day, he blasted my mom for taking me to see such an awful show. He kept going on about how it taught sinful things and was like spitting in the face of God with all the talk of drug use, masturbation, sex, HIV/AIDS, homosexuality, suicide, etc.

My mom said that she thought it was a great show

re: RENT bloopers
 Nov 29 2005, 03:17:41 PM
I saw the MUTE posters, too! I leaned over to my mom during Another Day and said,"Do you see those posters? The ones that say MUTE? That was Adam's band before RENT! The band broke up and he was broke so he decided to audition for RENT."

She turned to me and replied, "It is very, very sad that you know all of this."

re: Mooing in theaters
 Nov 24 2005, 11:57:27 AM
The showing I went to was sold out. I didn't want to moo because I thought it would be rude to the other people in the theater. But, when the time came, EVERYONE was mooing! It was hysterical! So I just started mooing with them. I guess it's ok to moo if the rest of the theater is doing it, but if it isn't, it might be disruptive to those around you. I'm glad my theater mooed :)
Orlando Premiere
 Nov 24 2005, 11:47:32 AM
I live in a SMALL town in Pennsylvania that is considered to be fortunate because we live 20 minutes from a movie theater. There were four showings of RENT yesterday, and all four were sold out. Throughout the end of the movie (Without You, I'll Cover You Reprise, Finale B) the entire theater was dead silent except for the sound of sniffles. At the end fo the movie there was a standing ovation, and almost everyone I saw was crying. It was great!

Oh, and TONS of people in the theater

re: Great LA Times article on RENT film's journey...
 Nov 20 2005, 01:28:09 PM
That was great. Thanks for that!
re: RENT tv appearances-- everything.
 Nov 16 2005, 03:17:26 PM
THANK YOU!!!!! I love Jon Stewart, and I loved when he said that he would "f**k Jesse Martin up."
re: New RENT photos
 Nov 13 2005, 07:28:31 PM
Wow. Idina is stunning.......and I really love her outfit!
re: REEFER MADNESS dvd question!!
 Nov 12 2005, 02:57:25 PM
OMG StephanietheStar! I thought the EXACT same thing! I asked my mom and she just looked at me like I was crazy. My dvd case DOES smell like chocolate.
re: Hot Topic Stores To Offer RENT Merchandise?
 Oct 30 2005, 01:09:36 PM
I was terrified of Hot Topic before I actually set foot inside the store. My friend wanted a gift certificate from there for her birthday, so Ihad to go in. Now, it's one of my favorite stores. I love all of the smart-ass t-shirts, vintage rock and roll concert t-shirts, and the movie t-shirts.

Me and my friends combined have gotten Pirates of the Carribean, Ninja Turtle, Dave Chappelle, Harry Potter, The Breakfast Club, Nintendo (Mario Borthers), Tinkerbell, Mickey Mouse, and Pop-

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You