News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for ben1235

Member Name: ben1235
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Marfans
 Nov 23 2005, 02:46:16 PM
Yeah, as I said befor eI have it to. The thing about MArfans, is that if it is diagnosed and treated it is gnerally not an issue, however the danger comes when you one is not aware that they have it.

Make sure your doctor is aware of Marfans and you will be fine.:)

Rent and Marfan Syndrome
 Nov 23 2005, 12:28:38 AM
Hey everyone,

Happy Rent opening day. I want to ask you all to take some time today to remember Mr. Larson and think about his needless death. Jonathan's death from an aortic Anyereusm, believed to be caused by Marfan Syndrome, could have been prevented if doctors in the hospitals he visited had known about the condition.

As a young man, who also has Marfans, Jonathan's words and music and life are an inspiration to me, as I know they are for many others. Please take your love of his work and the energy you feel, and channel some of it into spreading awareness of Marfans. you can visit www.marfan.org or the Jonathan Larson performing arts foundation at http://www.jlpaf.org/ for more information.

Because of the work of his family and the National Marfan Foundation, I am free to pursue my dreams. I am in his debt, and think we owe it to him to try to do what we can to prevent more needless deaths.

Enjoy the movie, it really is terrific, and I hope you all have a great day

Marfan Syndrome
 Nov 23 2005, 12:12:31 AM
Hey everyone,

Happy Rent opening day. I want to ask you all to take some time today to remember Mr. Larson and think about his needless death. Jonathan's death from an aortic Anyereusm, believed to be caused by Marfan Syndrome, could have been prevented if doctors in the hospitals he visited had known about the condition.

As a young man, who also has Marfans, Jonathan's words and music and life are an inspiration to me, as I know they are for many others. Please take your love of his work and the energy you feel, and channel some of it, into spreading awareness of Marfans. you can visit www.marfan.org or the Jonathan Larson performing arts foundation at http://www.jlpaf.org/ for more information.

Because of the work of his family and the National Marfan Foundation, I am free to pursue my dreams. I am in his debt, and think we owe it to him to try to prevent more needless deaths

Enjoy the movie, it really is terrific, and I hope you all have a great day

re: Favorite Moments Ever Witnessed on Stage
 Jan 27 2005, 09:48:26 AM
I'm sorry, but I have to tell you two:
I went to the final performance of the Boston stop of the tour of Fame, the musical a few years ago. I knew something was up when all several of the actors came out on stage for the final number with cameras, and cell phones. Anyway the song ended, and after the actors had quieted us all down, one of them (the guy who plays the trumpet in one of the music scenes) stepped forward and said "Now is the time when we usually ask you all for money, but I ha

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You