News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for misaiggon

Member Name: misaiggon
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Buying license or band parts
 Aug 9 2018, 07:25:24 PM
Hello guys. I have a question. If you buy license of some show from mtishows, for example, do they also send you the band parts for the musical, or just the license? Also, how can i buy Charlie and the Chocolate Factory and Something Rotten band parts?
Finding the Musical
 Jun 1 2018, 10:31:02 AM
Thank you!
Finding the Musical
 May 31 2018, 06:57:42 PM
It is overall 20-25 members.
Resources for band parts
 May 31 2018, 05:58:53 PM

What are the best resources to find musical band parts?

Finding the Musical
 May 31 2018, 05:54:03 PM

Can you guys give me some ideas on which musical to perform? My priorities are:
1) Some ensemble songs
2) Mostly ensemble cast, the number of people in cast should be between 20-25 or so (ensemble included)
3) Not outdated musicals, but musicals like Something Rotten or Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (mostly new, or old but not cheesy, but i’m open to any advice)
4) It would be better if the text is open to translating. 

5)Some dancing, even tap da

a broadway show with a 6 word title?
 Dec 30 2017, 05:33:19 PM
Guys!! i finally found out what the show is, it is Newsies! Thank you so much for your help, you kept me going.
 Dec 25 2017, 06:17:13 PM
Well firstly, thank you! Of course the director won’t tell it to me right now, i guess we’re going to learn it on Saturday at the latest. I’m going to let you guys know.
And i’m sorry but i heard something new and it’s that the title is just: (something) (something) (something) of (something) (something) and it’s 6 words. I can’t expect you guys to find it anymore, i guess it’s kind of impossible now. I’m sorry

Dec 25 2017, 07:25:35 AM

gypsy101 said: "this thread is positively exhausting. first, i thought you got an actual clue, like from the director? but now it seems like you didn’t.

is this show happening in america? you seem like you may be ESL so if you aren’t american perhaps it’s not a broadway show

your description reminds me of part of the lyric from The Advantages of Floating in the Middle of the Sea from Pacific Overtures, maybe that’s the show.
"

Dec 24 2017, 05:04:18 PM

In my schools audition, all they want to know besides the talent is that if someone wants to be in a musical. Then we have an education term, and by your performance during the education, they decide which character are you going to be. You can be the lead or ensemble, nothing is certain.

Dec 24 2017, 10:55:26 AM
Its not a part of the 6 missing words, and youre right, im sorry
 Dec 24 2017, 08:57:03 AM

So i have an update, its: the ... ... ... in the middle of ... ... and ... and the dots are the 6 missing words.

Dec 24 2017, 01:01:36 AM
I heard it has 6 words on the title and that it’s like “the .. in the ..”from the technical crew but they may have missed out something. I also heard from the orchestra members that the name is very long and confusing. I know there’s heavy tap dancing, the costume crew said they are going to sew 5 corsets and 2 coctail dresses for women, and there are 6-7 lead/supporting female characters. We are 24 people so the cast has to have 24 or more people, ensembles included. They said it’s a really unk
 Dec 23 2017, 05:34:24 PM

FosseTharp said: "May I ask why you’re trying to find this out? I assumed it was for a crossword puzzle and was going to suggest checking your other answers, but if it’s anywhere from 5-7 words that must not be it.... I’ve been using “in the” and starting “The” as the point of reference, but the full 7 word title including the “and” makes me assume that the show doesn’t exist, or it’s a rarely produced show that is onl

Dec 23 2017, 03:26:22 PM
i dont think its any of them
 Dec 23 2017, 03:15:34 PM

a broadway show with an 6 word title?
 Dec 23 2017, 02:15:01 PM

I’m trying to find the name of a show that has 6 words in the title, the name is something like:
The (something) (something) (something) of (something) (something) 
It’s probably an unknown show, it has a lot of tap dancing, it maybe has a few political features, it has a large cast (at least 24 people), it has 6-7 women lead/supporting characters. Can you guys find it?

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You