News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for thefadeddawn

thefadeddawn Profile Photo
Member Name: thefadeddawn
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Head Over Heels Final Performace
 Jan 9 2019, 06:57:53 PM

I was front row as well! Best closing crowd I've ever experienced. I miss the show already and I'm PRAYING the Tonys don't forget about Bonnie and Andrew this year. (Also, Taylor breaking on 'our roads shall shortly separate'? OUCH.)

Broadway Signed CDs/ Programs/ Memorabilia for Sale
 Jun 4 2018, 01:23:18 AM
PM’d! :)
Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
 Dec 26 2017, 07:23:06 PM
Before I moved to NYC I sent a bunch of letters and whatnot. I've gotten signed headshots from Ryan McCartan, Barrett Weed (back when they were in Heathers) and Celia Keenan-Bolger (PATSC). Ryan was quick, and I sent Barrett the letter during Heathers previews and received the headshot after she had left the show, but it was an awesome surprise. Celia took a few months but personalized the signature and it was so sweet.
Playbill wise, I've gotten L5Y signed by Adam Kantor & Betsy Wolfe, and

Official broadway magnets/keychains.. Clearance Sale!
 Dec 24 2017, 10:28:29 PM

Know it's a long shot, but is that next to normal/superboy and the invisible girl keychain still available? Super interested!

Selling Playbills from 2008-2011
 Dec 24 2017, 10:00:03 PM

When is the Rent at New World Stages playbill from? I've been looking for when Emma Hunton took over the role of Maureen! Also, would any of the Spring Awakening tour playbills happen to have understudy slips? I'm looking for Krystina Alabado on for Wendla, Ilse, Anna or Thea. Thanks!

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You