News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Bwaytapper

Bwaytapper Profile Photo
Member Name: Bwaytapper
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Broadway Bares & BCEFA!  Aug 6 2020, 07:55:15 PM

In case you missed it! I wanted to share this years virtual edition of Broadway Bares We weren’t able to do the big show this year. However in these tough times with so many people affected especially in the entertainment industry, it seemed more important than ever to do what we can to help those in need I hope you enjoy it! If you have a few dollars to spare, donations are greatly appreciated as EVERY dollar makes a difference! My link is: donate.broadwaycares.org/TheThrasher https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qhyH9lLDwsA&t=4204s

TONY Bingo for Broadway Cares/Equity Fights AIDS  Jun 8 2019, 08:17:44 AM

If you wanna spice up your TONY awards party then you NEED these awesome TONY awards bingo cards! Play this fun game that will played at multiple NYC bars on June 9th! All while supporting the kick ass cause that is Broadway Cares/Equity Fights AIDS - I'm part of the cast of this years Broadway Bares: Take Off & this is one of the fun ways we are fundraising this year! Getting to spice up your party & supporting BCEFA -it's a win win!

All you have to do is donate $20 or more to donate.broadwaycares.org/TheThrasher & add Tony in your comments & you will receive a printable PDF of a set of 34 different cards added bonus donations are tax deductible #TogetherWeMakeADifference

TONY BINGO for BCEFA  Jun 4 2019, 03:51:02 PM

If you wanna spice up your TONY awards party then you NEED these awesome TONY awards bingo cards! Play this fun game that will played at multiple NYC bars on June 9th! All while supporting the kick ass cause that is Broadway Cares/Equity Fights AIDS - I'm part of the cast of this years Broadway Bares: Take Off & this is one of the fun ways we are fundraising this year! Getting to spice up your party & supporting BCEFA -it's a win win!  

All you have to do is donate $20 or more to donate.broadwaycares.org/TheThrasher & add Tony in your comments & you will receive a printable PDF of a set of 34 different cards added bonus donations are tax deductible #TogetherWeMakeADifference

TONY award Bingo for BCEFA!  Jun 2 2019, 01:02:31 PM

This years edition has a set of 34 printable cards & are HOT off the presses so they can be emailed out as soon as you donate. Just put TONY in the comments

donate.broadwaycares.org/TheThrasher

TONY award Bingo for BCEFA!  Jun 1 2019, 10:20:49 AM

If you wanna spice up your TONY awards party then you NEED these awesome TONY awards bingo cards! Play this fun game that will played at multiple NYC bars on June 9th! All while supporting the kick ass cause that is Broadway Cares/Equity Fights AIDS - I'm part of the cast of this years Broadway Bares: Take Off  & this is one of the fun ways we are fundraising this year! Getting to spice up your party & supporting BCEFA -it's a win win!

All you have to do is donate $20 or more to donate.broadwaycares.org/TheThrasher & add Tony in your comments & you will receive a printable PDF of a set of 20 different cards added bonus donations are tax deductible -please note that the sample card is last years -we are putting our finishing touches on this years edition  - but no matter when you donate - you will receive your cards by June 6th #TogetherWeMakeADifference

TONY Awards BINGO all for BC/EFA - spice up your Tony party for a great cause!  Jun 10 2018, 11:32:56 AM

TONY Awards BINGO all for BC/EFA - spice up your Tony party for a great cause!  Jun 9 2018, 09:49:12 AM

There is still time you get your Bingo cards!

I can immediately email your printable cards up until 6pm Sun (Tony Night)

TONY Awards BINGO all for BC/EFA - spice up your Tony party for a great cause!  Jun 6 2018, 03:53:01 PM

TONY Awards BINGO all for BC/EFA - spice up your Tony party for a great cause!  Jun 2 2018, 12:13:21 PM

If you wanna spice up your TONY awards party then you NEED these awesome TONY awards bingo cards! Play this fun game that will played at multiple NYC bars on June 10th! All while supporting the kick ass cause that is Broadway Cares/Equity Fights AIDS - I'm part of the cast of this years Broadway Bares: Game Night & this is one of the fun ways we are fundraising this year! Getting to spice up your party & supporting BCEFA -it's a win win!

All you have to do is donate $20 or more to donate.broadwaycares.org/TheThrasher & add Tony in your comments & you will receive a printable PDF of a set of 20 different cards added bonus donations are tax deductible -please note that the sample card is last years -we are putting our finishing touches on this years edition  - but no matter when you donate - you will receive your cards by June 8th #TogetherWeMakeADifference

TONY Award Bingo for BCEFA!  Jun 11 2017, 02:11:43 PM

There's still time - Donate & I'll send you the printable set of 30 right away:) Or if you are in NYC you can come play in person with us at Therapy, Townhouse or West End Hall tonight starting at 7pm

TONY Award Bingo for BCEFA!  Jun 10 2017, 09:40:04 AM

Even though it's getting close I can email out cards as soon as you donate:) so right up until Sun @6pm! You don't wanna miss this super fun way to help out BCEFA! 

TONY Award Bingo for BCEFA!  Jun 9 2017, 11:32:09 AM

A HUGE thank you to everyone who has donated & gotten their cards! If you haven't there's still time ??

TONY Award Bingo for BCEFA!  Jun 8 2017, 09:08:01 AM

Hot off the presses -this years edition has 30 cards!  Here is a sneak peak at one 

TONY Award Bingo for BCEFA!  Jun 7 2017, 09:08:27 PM

If you wanna spice up your TONY awards party then you NEED these awesome TONY awards bingo cards!

Play this fun game that will be played at multiple NYC bars on June 11th! All while supporting the kick ass cause that is Broadway Cares/Equity Fights AIDS - I'm part of the cast of this years Broadway Bares: Strip U & this is one of the fun ways we are fundraising this year! Getting to spice up your party & supporting BCEFA -it's a win win!
All you have to do is donate $20 or more to

donate.broadwaycares.org/TheThrasher

& add Tony in your comments & you will receive a printable PDF of a set of 20 different cards added bonus donations are tax deductible -please note that the sample card is last years -we are putting our finishing touches on this years edition  - but no matter when you donate - you will receive your cards by June 10th #TogetherWeMakeADifference

Tony Award Bingo  Jun 9 2016, 08:31:40 PM

Correction a donation of $20 gets you a set of 30!

Tony Award Bingo  Jun 6 2016, 10:08:10 PM

It's a fun way to support a great cause:)

& if you wanna play in NYC we will be at Therapy, Bottoms up & Townhouse on June 12th!

Tony Awards Bingo for BC/EFA  Jun 1 2016, 04:29:39 AM

If you wanna spice up your TONY award party?  then you NEED these awesome TONY awards bingo cards! Play this fun game that will played at multiple NYC bars on June 12th!

All while supporting the kick ass cause that is Broadway Cares Equity Fights AIDS - I'm part of the cast of this years Broadway Bares: On Demand & this is one of the fun ways we are fundraising this year! Getting to spice up your party & supporting BCEFA -it's a win win!

All you have to do is donate $20 or more to donate.broadwaycares.org/thrasher & add Tony in your comments & you will receive a printable PDF of a set of 20 different cards added bonus donations are tax deductible -please note that the sample card is last years

Together we make a difference! 

Tony Award Bingo  May 24 2016, 10:37:32 PM

Tony Award Bingo  May 22 2016, 06:54:32 PM

Thanks LizzieCurry! I also was able to link it where it has the URL listed:)

Tony Award Bingo for BC/EFA  May 22 2016, 06:43:13 PM

If you wanna spice up your TONY awards party then you NEED these awesome TONY awards bingo cards! Play this fun game that will played at multiple NYC bars on June 12th!

All while supporting the kick ass cause that is Broadway Cares Equity Fights AIDS - I'm part of the cast of this years Broadway Bares: On Demand & this is one of the fun ways we are fundraising this year! Getting to spice up your party & supporting BCEFA -it's a win win!

All you have to do is donate $20 or more to donate.broadwaycares.org/thrasher & add Tony in your comments & you will receive a printable PDF of a set of 20 different cards added bonus donations are tax deductible -please note that the sample card is last years

#TogetherWeMakeADifference

9FBBEED7-7A43-4935-8A92-C25D117C4C08

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You