News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for queenie2

Member Name: queenie2
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

spring awakening student rush?  Jun 24 2007, 09:29:14 PM
Hi,

Is there a Spring Awakening student rush? And are those full view seats or partial view seats? Thank you very much for your help!

queenie

company - sunday performance  Jun 16 2007, 07:53:53 PM
Hi,

Does anyone know if Raul is playing most of the sundays? I want to see company tomorrow for it is my only day off, and I really want to see Raul performing.

thanks.

"starving artist" tickets  Apr 28 2007, 05:18:22 PM
Hi,

I am coming to new york for the first time this June and I read about the "Starving artist" tickets. Can anyone tell me how to get such tickets. What are the conditions?

Thank you very much.

gr. Karina

re: Tick,tick, Boom  Jan 28 2007, 07:03:52 AM
Thanks for your replies!

any other help is welcome.

gr. Karina

Tick,tick, Boom  Jan 27 2007, 02:39:27 PM
Hi,

Still busy with my analysis of ttb, I have some questions about the music in the show.

*I know the song sunday is originally from stephen sondheims sunday in the park. Are there any other directions to other shows (i know a lot from rent is also from other show songs).

I also have some other more music-analytical questions:
- How do the keys of the songs interact?
- Is there a structure to the tempos and musical styles?
- What relationship does the me

Tick Tick Boom  Jan 13 2007, 07:03:39 PM
Hi,

For an analysis of Tick Tick Boom for my study theaterdramaturgy I also have to make a musical analysis from the songs. Because I am not musically trained I hope someone can help me with this musical analysis. This is what I need to know:

- the key of the songs and the modulations
- if there are any musical themes that return througout the show
- what is characteristic for the music of Tick Tick Boom
- anything else that is important to know about the TTB music

re: German Hunchback  Jul 29 2006, 08:49:32 AM
Yes the german hunchback musical is the same as the disney, there is another version from france called "notre dame de paris". This is not the disney version but the real musical version, and they are really diferent. I really like both shows!

Karina

re: Musicals about the roaring twenties  Jul 28 2006, 03:36:44 AM
Thank you very much for your help!

Looking for musicals about "flappers" in particular.

Musicals about the roaring twenties  Jul 24 2006, 06:08:24 AM
Hi,

i am looking for all the musicals about the roaring twenties for a compilation concert. I already found the following musicals:

- the wild party
- thouroughly modern millie
- drowsey chaperone
- chicago

But I know there are more! Unknown musicals are more then welcome. I hope you can help me. Thanks!

Karina

re: Definitive Musical for each Decade of 20th Century  Jul 24 2006, 06:06:08 AM
Hi,

I think hair is a good choice for the second part of the sixties, but i think hairspray is a good one for the first part of the sixties.

re: When is a musical renewing?  Jun 21 2006, 03:01:41 AM
I mean a musical that is really different from the musicals that already exist, which includes a new story. I think the only kind of musicals that are renewing are more experimental ones not based on a book, film, famous music, famous historical story, etc. But I am curious what youthink is "renewing"
When is a musical renewing?  Jun 20 2006, 08:29:57 AM
My friend and I had a discussion yesterday. Are there in this period musicals that are really renewing? A lot of musicals are based on films and books. Most musicals are based on historical stories, is that renewing?

When is a musical renewing? And are there examples? My friend and I didn't find an answer on this question. I am very curious for your opinions! Please let us know!

I have to audition for BATB... need song help  May 2 2006, 01:54:22 PM
Hi,

I am auditioning for the belgium premiere of Beauty and the Beast for the part of Belle. I have to prepare a ballad and an uptempo.

I decided to sing "god help the outcast" from notre dame de paris as my balled (is this a good choice?), but I am still looking for an uptempo song. Iam 25 years old and a mezzo soprano.

Thanks for your help

Karina

another hundred people - karaoke?  Mar 21 2006, 12:55:16 PM
Hi,

I am desperately looking for a karaoke version of another hundred people form the musical company. Does anyone has this for me, or does anyone know where I can find it? I need it for an audition nextr week. My pianoteacvher played it on my minidisc, but the file crashed. She is on vacation now, so she cannot play it again.

Thank you so much!

You can contact me at nachtvlinder_queenie@yahoo.com or pm me.

re: I love you, you're perfect, now change?  Mar 8 2006, 12:58:03 PM
Thanks for your help!

I love you, you're perfect, now change?  Mar 7 2006, 03:18:15 PM
Hi,

I am going to sing 'always a bridesmaid' from the show I love you, you're perfect now change. Can anyone tell me more about this show? And especially about this song? Why is she singing it, who sings it, what is het character like? Thanks!

Queenie

re: Peti Van Der Velde  Mar 4 2006, 02:01:54 PM
I also saw her in the german version of rent. I really like her voice and actingstyle.
"A slice of saturday night"  Feb 26 2006, 03:14:13 AM
I am desperately looking for the sheet music frm A slice of saturday night" Can anyone help me??!!

Thanks

re: Avenue X??? (nothing to do w/ Avenue Q)  Feb 13 2006, 03:16:46 PM
Hi,

I love the cd of this musical. Haven't seen the show, but I think it will be great!

re: another hundred people - company  Nov 13 2005, 02:57:19 PM
I only once listened to the cast album, and I think I will like the how onstage. But I know also alot of people who didn't like it at all.

But I have to sing another hundred people for my musicaltheatre -exam. So for now I have to concentrate on that song.

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You