News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for bwayoutdoors

Member Name: bwayoutdoors
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

The Official TDF Thread
 Apr 8 2024, 10:20:55 AM

Lempicka Saturday night tickets were fourth row Orchestra right, the first three seats from the aisle. Great view!

HP and the Cursed Child Rush Tickets
 Nov 17 2023, 10:04:33 AM

Related question, but couldn't find the thread for general HPCC tickets - are they still doing the lottery loser option as a default? How much are those tickets? Trying to decide if I should purchase through the TodayTix black friday sale, risk doing rush, or go for lotto/lotto loser. I'd like to see the show with the new cast. Thanks!

The Official TDF Thread
 Dec 23 2022, 10:49:17 PM

Has anyone used TDF for the Big Apple Circus? How strict were they with checking ID? My brother and his family are stranded for a few days in nyc after canceled flights today, and I’d love to send them to see this but won’t be able to be there when they pick up tickets, and the tdf page indicates ID must be shown. 

MJ Preview
 Jan 12 2022, 08:39:02 AM
kurtal said: "I have an extra lottery ticket for MJ tomorrow at 8pm. $37. Let me know if you might be interested!"

PM'd you

JAGGED LITTLE PILL reopening night thread
 Nov 16 2021, 11:27:27 PM

JaredBway said: "I'm heading to the city in January, I have two slots open, Tuesday and Thursday evenings. I'm trying to decide when to book Jagged to catch Heidi. Maybe Tuesday? IDK.

I'm thinking of filling the other slot with Flying Over Sunset.
"

I believe in Elizabeth’s IG announcement about her return she wrote that starting in January it will be a 6/2 split of Elizabeth/Heidi. Not sure what that will look like in terms of which shows

Front Row at Jagged Little Pill
 Nov 7 2021, 11:13:20 PM

Front row is great for facial expressions but IMO a bit too close for some choreo/staging. ~5 rows back is probably the ideal spot. 

Have we gotten any update on the MJ JLP Schedule?
 Nov 7 2021, 11:10:40 PM

Very easy to exchange via Telecharge. Elizabeth recently posted to her IG that her first show back will be Nov 18, and she and Heidi will split “halfsies” starting at that point. She wrote that a schedule would be forthcoming, and as well, starting in Jan, it sounds like it’ll be a 6/2 split. 

Hadestown Understudies
 Oct 27 2021, 06:21:32 PM

Last night's Playbill had Tim, John, Trent, Kim and Khaila printed as the five workers (though Trent wasn't on, and obviously last night John was on as Orpheus - Malcolm and Yaya took those two tracks and were listed on the understudy board).

JAGGED LITTLE PILL reopening night thread
 Oct 22 2021, 09:45:44 PM
Heidi is magnificent as MJ and really a must see. Elizabeth has said she is returning in November but has not set a date yet. After she sets a date, perhaps they’ll release a schedule of what the alternating will look like?
Hadestown Understudies
 Oct 11 2021, 10:00:50 AM
Afra posted that she will be on as Persephone on 10/14 and 10/17!
Waitress Casting
 Sep 25 2021, 12:48:31 PM

Lunalaaaaaaaa said: "Waitress posted Always Like Blue-Berry Pie around the time people were guessing about Jennifer Nettles' but then deleted the Blue-Berry Pie post from their social medias. Dare I say, Lea Michele might actually play Jenna? Berry aka Rachel Berry? (After Jennifer Nettles that is)"

That was in reference to Jennifer Nettles' latest album, Always Like New, which has her singing a compilation of Broadway tunes. Perhaps they decided it was too e

HADESTOWN will return on September 2
 May 31 2021, 11:49:37 AM

MattieIce2018 said: "JayElle said: "The8re phan said: "Alexander Lamar said: "How are people getting seats already if the presale isn’t until tomorrow?"Jujamcyn presale started on the 27th for buyers of performances that were cancelled due to COVID"

It also included anyone who put their email in the Hades website. They sent an email. No code. It just links email address to Seatgeek. Don't know if they're still doing it, but try. Free.

https://www.hadestown.com/#subscribe

"

That’s strange. I’ve been subscribed for months now and never received a code, just an email that presale would begin on 6/8.
"

Correct, signing up on Hadestown's website is for the fan presale on June 8, not this current one. The presale that began on 5/27 was only for those who had purchased tickets to see Hadestown for a performance that was canceled. Anyone who signs up on the website will receive a code for the fan presale, sounds like they'll email that morning.

May 28 2021, 11:16:26 AM

dramamama611 said: "Can anyone that has the ability to poke around check the availability of October 9, 8pm show? I won't have access until June 8 to grab tix - and that is the only show we are trying to get tix for that night - and we'll be pretty heartbroken to not get in!

To anyone that can, thank you in advance.
"

For the moment most of the mezz is still available ($321 including fees first three rows, then goes down from there to $1

May 24 2021, 01:13:12 PM

rkade21 said: "dramamama611 said: "rkade21 said: "ijest22 said: "rkade21 said: "Jordan Catalano said: "Oh lol. Yeah you need to pay with the Amex. :)"

I’ve found a site that lists wifi all cards for “American Express preferred seating” and it is indeed some higher level cards (those with annual fees) but that doesn’t automatically sound the same as Ticket Access. On

Ticketmaster Hamilton Special Offer Code?
 May 11 2021, 01:53:02 PM

The Hamilton special access locked tickets were not AMEX presale, they were something different - I had tried putting the AMEX code in but it grayed out all those tickets.

COMPANY Returning December 20th, OPENING JANUARY 9th 2022
 May 10 2021, 04:45:44 PM

Speaking of seating, how are the views in the first few rows of the orchestra extreme house left and house right?

Scott Rudin lowers tickets to $50 for all his shows in March
 Mar 12 2020, 12:10:13 PM

Took advantage of the offer, and assume if Bway closes, refunds will be issued. But as long as things are open, I figure it's good to support theater.

2020 BCEFA Easter Bonnet Collections
 Mar 11 2020, 08:41:39 AM
Jagged Little Pill is offering signed Playbills for $40 and posters for $100. I’ll be at Hadestown later this week so can post afterwards!
Jagged Little Pill Understudies
 Mar 6 2020, 11:58:22 PM
Laurel was only on Wednesday night, which she performed without a put-in, incredibly I might add. Elizabeth was back on Thursday night. Deanne Stewart was on as Frankie tonight (Friday).
The Official TDF Thread
 Mar 4 2020, 08:18:06 AM

Posting about our TDF seating for The Minutes. Went last night (March 3), and we were given Row M the two end seats far house right. We showed up to the theater 10-15 minutes before the show and the will call line was down the street, not sure if it was all TDFers or not. The view was OK, but missed a few entrances and exchanges far stage left, as well as had trouble seeing much of Austin Pendleton and Blair Brown. There were a fair bit of empty seats in the back around us. It was also s

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You