News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for taylortrensch

taylortrensch Profile Photo
Member Name: taylortrensch
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Sophia Caruso departs Beetlejuice  Apr 15 2020, 02:51:18 AM

mommy commented on reddit 

"I just want to take a minute and apologize to all the Beetlejuice fans out there. Today I learned a very valuable lesson as I made a mistake that I am deeply sorry for. I wanted to help Sophia By surprising her and selling items she had left at the house That I thought she no longer wanted. I was excited to post up beetle juice items for people who are fans of the show. In the stuff I posted there was a few items that had been given to her by fans,

Relatives in Musicals  Feb 23 2020, 02:17:42 PM

sasson gabay who plays tewfiq in the band's visit tour (and formerly in the movie & on bway) works alongside his son adam who plays papi in the tour ! 

Beetlejuice Rush  Jan 11 2020, 08:39:48 AM

FalsettosRuinedMe said: "Considering rushing tomorrow, any update on Saturday rush? Or how many rush tickets seem to be released these days? I’m aiming for evening show but wondering how early if need to be there for."

you should check tomorrow's availability for tix and base the time you show up off of that. beetlejuice doesn't set aside seats for rush like some other shows. people in the FB beetlejuice fan group say 6:30/7am is best to get tix recentl

Dave Malloy's Moby Dick at A.R.T.  Dec 8 2019, 07:12:27 PM

i've seen the show four times now, including first preview and they've already made a lot of changes. moby dick no longer shows up as a jug bottle in the background of the stage, and the audience participation boats now come out of the ground instead of being pulled from the back. the show also has a lot more water than before and the "wet zone" is now genuinely wet. also, worth noting that fedallah's stand up does not change and it's all scripted! (-:

Dave Malloy's Moby Dick at A.R.T.  Dec 4 2019, 10:11:15 AM

the box office at the theatre says 3 hours 35 mins and that's what it was last night - though their site now says 3 hours and 30 mins. i'm sure it's a tentative run time as they make changes ! (: def length though but does not feel like over 3 hours.

Dave Malloy's Moby Dick at A.R.T.  Dec 4 2019, 09:28:04 AM

AndreyIsntHere said: "Is there still a splash zone? What's that like?

Also, was there any chance to stage door afterwards? I have a letter for the cast that i'd like to give to them!!
"

i sat in the "splash zone" on the port first preview last night, but we never got splashed. also, i would prefer sitting in rows A-M (?) off of the Pequod as i doubt the view is as limited as being on it. being close up to the action is great though be

Is seeing Oklahoma worth the cost?  Nov 25 2019, 10:03:33 PM

speaking of the cost... does anyone have the code for lotto loser?

MOULIN ROUGE SRO UPDATES  Nov 6 2019, 07:40:33 PM

if it's a one show evening day (sunday), what time should i line up? thank you in advance :'

WHO WANTS CHEAP SPONGEBOB TOUR TIX  Oct 25 2019, 03:31:20 PM

owen i see you post this literally everywhere .. every fb fan group ... broadway world boards ... insta ....

Betrayal or Sound Inside or Linda Vista or something else?  Oct 25 2019, 09:39:17 AM

i also recommend the sound inside! betrayal is skippable imo 

CHESS in Japan with Ramin Karimloo and Samantha Barks  Oct 23 2019, 03:58:22 PM

i'm going to be attending on the 27th! i've seen one of the japanese actresses, megumi, in a other shows (kinky boots + rocky horror) and i've seen ramin in anastasia so it'll be cool to see them together.

Upcoming Waitress casting  Oct 23 2019, 02:07:03 PM

drew & caitlin are for sure closing out the show. i think chris will be too but caitlin has confirmed it at SD!

anthony ramos solo concert  Oct 11 2019, 07:12:39 PM

has anyone attended any of anthony's solo shows? i saw that he's coming nearby me next month so i just wanted to hear people's thoughts about his tour! thanks in advance  

Beetlejuice Rush  Sep 15 2019, 04:15:02 PM
this is a late addition but i rushes the show 08/24 , got there at 8, and got center orch front row aisle seat left side. i also saw the show on 08/23 and one of my friends who got in line at 6am got a rush seat left orch second row aisle
Any new marquees since July?  Aug 26 2019, 10:09:45 PM

betrayal's is up as they started their show already. freestyle love supreme, the inheritance,  & derren brown: secret are also up. 

SEA WALL/A LIFE to Broadway  Aug 26 2019, 10:07:22 PM

i'd say that a coin toss is the best way of describing their stage door attendance. 

thursday: neither

friday: jake & tom 

saturday evening: jake & tom

sunday matinee: tom 

Eva Noblezada in HADESTOWN  Aug 25 2019, 12:42:30 PM

ErmengardeStopSniveling said: "Has DeShields missed yet?"

i dont think so!

Rush Line Drama?  Aug 25 2019, 12:52:13 AM

LizzieCurry said: "What I especially hate is when people are already in line, you join it, and they DON'T tell you they have a friend coming in a few minutes — if it's a low-demand show and/or we're the first two people, fine, but you should, as a courtesy, tell the next person that the count isn't going to be what it appears. And if that friend is late enough where the line has built up by 2 or 3 more, the first person and that friend should go to the back or s

Eva Noblezada in HADESTOWN  Aug 24 2019, 11:36:43 PM

EllieRose2 said: "Where did you see that she was out of both shows today?"

many options ... the cast board at the theatre, social media (twitter & fb primarily)

Beetlejuice Merchandise  Aug 24 2019, 01:50:53 AM

if anyone's curious the cover of the program is the same as the DC playbill cover

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You