News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for strongestsuit12

Member Name: strongestsuit12
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Waitress Closing Cast?
 Jul 19 2019, 10:46:02 AM

quizking101 said: "A lot of people have said it’s possible for Sara B. to come back and close it out, especially because she has done the role multiple times before and can command a higher ticket price for those last few lucrative holiday weeks before closing"

Would make sense as her last show on her album tour is November 26th. I am sure that is the plan. 

Celebrity Biography and Illusionists Marquee
 Nov 28 2018, 10:18:13 AM

I saw Celebrity Autobiography on Monday night and the marquee and signage was all The Illusionists. Does make sense as Celebrity Autobiography only has 3 shows. 

Who could be coming into Waitress post-McPhee?
 Jul 19 2018, 11:56:44 PM

Ashley Spencer would be outstanding for this role! Saw her sing a few songs this week and she nailed it. 

(1) Come From Away 7/8 @7
 Jul 8 2018, 08:16:03 PM

Dang, Wish I saw this earlier!

Skintight Ticket 7/6/18 Sale
 Jul 5 2018, 11:01:22 AM

Hi, If the ticket is still available, I would be interested. 

Let me know! 

Waitress or Mean Girls?
 Mar 15 2018, 08:17:04 AM

I have not seen Mean Girls yet but if you are looking for catchy tunes, laughter, love and an all around amazing cast and show, I would go with Waitress. I think anyone above the age of 18 would enjoy the show! Only show, I have seen 3 times! 

Grosses?
 Feb 26 2018, 04:19:37 PM

SharksVsJets said: "Strange how we get addicted to our rituals. I've been refreshing my screen every 15 seconds."

Hahaha, Glad I am not the only one! 

Cut Songs from Tony Winning/Tony Nominated Productions
 Feb 15 2018, 08:24:49 AM

Totally agree with the ending of Waitress being "Lulu's Pie Song" 

I love "Congratulations" from Hamilton yet understand why it was cut but i think it was a great song between Angelica and Alexander. Glad we can at least hear it on the mixtape. 

Waitress new cast
 Feb 14 2018, 10:26:20 AM

http://www.playbill.com/article/katharine-mcphee-will-make-her-broadway-debut-in-waitress 

Looks like it is Katherine McPhee. 

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You