News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Sydney Hagen

Sydney Hagen Profile Photo
Member Name: Sydney Hagen
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

HAMILTON on Disney Plus Nominated for Two Golden Globes, Including Best Picture
 Feb 3 2021, 01:21:13 PM
I get why it was nominated, especially since the pool to draw from is a lot smaller this season, but of all the actors in that show to get nominated they picked Lin? I know he wrote the show and is like the face of the whole Hamilton empire, but he is nowhere near the strongest actor in that show.
Mean Girls Pink Wednesday Rush
 Mar 8 2018, 12:57:08 AM

Thanks for including the information about the lottery! I've never done lotto before, so i know less about how it works than rush. For the rush in particular, I do think it's a nice nod to the movie as well, I'm just concerned about people who are unfamiliar with rush policies getting disappointed at the box office. I know most people who rush shows are locals and know how specific theaters' processes work, but people from outside the city usually just know to show up to the t

Mean Girls Pink Wednesday Rush
 Mar 8 2018, 12:18:35 AM

Mean Girls announced their rush and lotto policies earlier today, and I wanted to get people's thoughts about their really odd rush policy-
(From the official BroadwayWorld announcement:)

"Pink Wednesdays Rush Tickets:
On Wednesdays beginning next Wednesday, March 14, a limited number of $42.50 general rush tickets will be available only to customers wearing pink at the August Wilson Theatre and can be purchased with cash or credit card when the box office opens at 1

Shows You Grew to Dislike After Being Involved With a Production of It?
 Feb 11 2018, 05:52:17 PM

Oliver. I was the sound designer for it in high school, and NO ONE could do the accent. I mean, literally no one. We had a few passable Brits, and handful of Australians, and then a bunch of people who I still, five years later, have no idea what accent they were even attempting. We had also brought in a ton of tone-deaf elementary and middle schoolers to play the orphans, and they were just awful. Not only could they not sing, but we'd lose them during rehearsals and performances, t

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You