News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Marltonn

Member Name: Marltonn
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Waitress Rush Tickets  Feb 21 2018, 11:19:49 AM

Right! I had a feeling I had it swapped

Waitress Rush Tickets  Feb 21 2018, 10:57:10 AM

Box office opens at 10AM. People line up prior to 10AM to insure they get a rush ticket. Your ticket & seat is picked by the box office. So after you purchase your ticket @ 10AM you can leave/go home/hang around until your showtime. 

Sara has been sick the past few days & has missed the past few shows. Hopefully she is feeling better but she is normally performing at every show. You won't know 100% until before the show starts or you can call the box offi

Waitress Rush Tickets  Feb 14 2018, 10:39:23 AM

Hello! Thank to all for the information. I got there about 7:30AM this morning (2/14 Valentines Day). There were already 4 people in line at that time. It became a long line by 10AM. The lady said that they had plenty of rush tickets, but no specific number. The guy at the window said they werent selling any partial view today. I got two tickets, Right Orchestra, Row c, seats 10 & 12. Great seats it seems! Total came to $96 ($48 each). I imagine the first people in line got there about 7A

Waitress Rush Tickets  Feb 13 2018, 05:32:12 PM

I'm looking to rush for the first time tomorrow morning 2/14 & get tickets for the valentines show. Going early but have a few questions. 

How much do the rush tickets cost? I saw a post here that said it was up to $48 now for the rush tickets. WHERE in the theatre do you get seats? Is it anywhere??

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You