News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for sugarbutterflour23

Member Name: sugarbutterflour23
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Legally Blonde at 54 Below
 Feb 26 2019, 11:54:03 AM
Hi Everyone!

I know this is a long shot but is anyone selling 1 ticket to either of the Legally Blonde at 54 Below shows? I am dying to go. Willing to pay pretty much anything. Im on the waiting list for both shows, and was told by the people at 54 Below I can form a cancellation line the night of the show, but its unlikely either of those will lead to me seeing the show. Keeping my fingers crossed one of you might be able to help. Please PM me if so! Thank you so much :)

Broadway Princess Party
 Jun 16 2018, 01:41:21 AM
When we talked about it, she said it was sold out. I felt weird pushing it any more than that.
Broadway Princess Party
 Jun 16 2018, 01:40:33 AM
It’s a waiting game but very likely coming.
Broadway Princess Party
 Jun 13 2018, 11:55:40 AM

Kitsune said: "I think Feinstein's 54 Below often has a waitlist - it's worth calling them and seeing if you can get on it.

Good luck!
"

I did...the girl told me it was a long waitlist and pointless for me to add my name but I said: “it can’t hurt”.

Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
 Jun 13 2018, 11:54:31 AM
Anyone gotten anything from Barrett Wilbert Weed? She recently posted on Instagram that she’ll never reply to DMs on social media but will always reply to
Letters.
I feel bad for her because her fans are rabid

Broadway Princess Party
 Jun 13 2018, 11:35:05 AM
Hi All!

I have just been accepted into the summer in the Square musical theatre summer intensive high happen to our me in nyc summer. I am dying to see Laura osne’s show at 54 Below, but
It’s sold Out! . Anyone here have a ticket? I’d be willing to pay triple what you paid. Laura is my voice coach and i’d love to see this show.’i hope this type of post is ok, just REALLY want to go.’

Mar 19 2018, 11:23:46 PM
It’s been a good couple of weeks! I got a very sweet note from Sara Bareilles(looks like she sent it her last week of the show, so only about a two week turn around). Then got a very sweet/long note from Erika Henningsen. Still waiting to hear from Desi Oakley(she did post a boomerang on Instagram of my note; so maybe that’s how she replies lol). Still waiting on Amanda Jane Cooper from Wicked, Kerry Butler, and Eliza Ohman from Hamilton(sorry but his woman knows 12 different versions of the wom
 Feb 22 2018, 01:31:45 AM
I asked Kerry Butler where to send fan mail and she said they move in to the theatre next week so go ahead and send there. I feel like she’ll reply otherwise why take time to encourage me to send her a not? I wrote to her and Erika. Along with Sara Bareilles and Amanda Jane Cooper. I’ll write more tomorrow and let y’all know if i hear from any of the above!!!
 Feb 19 2018, 03:14:44 AM
Thank you so much for replying! I got the Waitress pie recipe book and want every Jenna I’ve seen to sign the front page. Any tips of best way to send rhat? How long did it take to hear back Sars? Seeing the tour on March 18. So I’m scared i won’t get it back from Sara in time for Desi. Also i didn’t get th book until after seeing Betsy 3x so I reallt want her to sign it (obvi i would pat for postage but I’m scared I’s never get it back!!!!!
 Feb 19 2018, 12:33:47 AM
I used to write a lot more and have a binder of responses from:
Sara Ramirez, Katie Rose Clarke, Kelli O’hara, Megan Hilty, the list goes on.

Most recently I wrote to Betsy Wolfe and Caitlin Houlihan(waitress) - took 2 months but Betsy sent me 2 letters.

I wrote to Laura Dreyfuss, Olivia Puckett, and Jennifer Laura. laura and Olivia wrote back - both very generic letters but I was still excited. I never ask for playbills, i just like the correspondence.

Any luck w

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You