News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for mbaker2

Member Name: mbaker2
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Cyrano at BAM  May 18 2022, 10:17:17 AM

Did anything change with the rush process? Been on todaytix to get them at 10am but they haven't released any tickets this morning.

Cyrano at BAM  Apr 21 2022, 04:24:13 PM

Has anyone successfully gotten Today Tix rush tickets? Seems like they go within a second. I clicked on buy tickets the second the countdown got to 0:00 and it still said all seats were accounted for and kept saying that until it changed to sold out.

THE LITTLE PRINCE Previews  Apr 11 2022, 01:43:52 PM

ErmengardeStopSniveling said:
"Tonight is the show's Opening Night –– so if it isn't Covid-related, perhaps they needed the seats for official purposes? (Out of curiosity, were your tickets in the orch or mezz? Usually only seats at the far backs of the mezz are available to the public for openings)"

Tickets were back of rear mezzanine section. Didn't realize it was opening night when I had bought them, but then figured they had the rear

THE LITTLE PRINCE Previews  Apr 11 2022, 01:32:55 PM

I had tickets for tonight at 7pm and got an email this morning with a refund. Called Telecharge and they confirmed my tickets were cancelled and refunded but said the theaters don’t tell them why tickets are cancelled. Did this happen to anyone else? Covid cancellation maybe?

How to get tickets to Jesus Christ Superstar Live?  Mar 28 2018, 11:06:13 AM

What time do priority ticket holders have to get there? Are they guaranteed a spot, since they're let in before general ticket holders?

Waitress Rush Tickets  Feb 21 2018, 10:50:38 AM

What time do they release the rush tickets? Do you have to stay until the show, or do you get the ticket in the morning and then can leave until the show?

Waitress Rush Tickets  Feb 20 2018, 11:20:03 PM

Does anyone know if Sara performs on Thursday evenings / what shows she regularly does? I want to make sure not to miss her! 
Also, are there partial view seats given for rush tickets? Which are the partial view seats?

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You