News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for GregHut

Member Name: GregHut
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Harry Potter and the Cursed Child Seating/Pricing Thread
 Aug 26 2018, 02:05:16 PM

2 tix at $40/part available for Sept 6th-7th

Jul 27 2018, 03:03:32 PM

Danielle0314 said: "My mom and I saw the show July 1 from orchestra far right (seat #s in the 30s) under the overhang row v, so we only missed one part (those who've seen the show know what I mean). Was happy to see being that far right we missed no side stage action.

We are seeing it again Sept 1, orchestra row A seats 1 & 3. I'm so excited to be up there, I've never sat that close before for a show! Paid a pretty penny (premium price), but I cannot wait!<

Jun 20 2018, 02:01:42 PM

Bunch of $20-$40/part tickets in Nov., mainly Nov. 23rd. 

May 9 2018, 06:31:22 AM

A couple $40/part tickets are available for Nov 7th.  They're balcony row E seats 2-4.  

Official 2018 TONY Nominations Thread
 May 2 2018, 03:10:00 PM

Elegance101 said: "Wasn't eligible for Best Score, but I don't know why it wouldn't have been eligible for orchestration."

Thank you. 

Official 2018 TONY Nominations Thread
 May 2 2018, 12:57:39 PM

Does anyone know how many categories Cursed Child was eligible for?  I can't seem to find the answer with a google search.  I'm wondering if it was even considered for best original score and/or best orchestration.

CURSED CHILD Reviews
 Apr 22 2018, 06:40:33 PM

I read the script before seeing the play and I personally loved it.  Most of the complaints I've heard have nothing to do with the actual story, which is phenomenal in my opinion. People seem to think they know the characters better than JKR.

HARRY POTTER AND THE CURSED CHILD Previews
 Mar 29 2018, 05:22:58 PM

ColorTheHours048 said: "Huh. I didn’t think a show with such positive word of mouth and an advance that would make any producer set for life would need to hire message board plants. And yet, here we are."

You really can't blame them.  No one has ever heard of this Harry Potter character before now.  It's not like there's a massive worldwide fanbase that's been steadily growing for the past 20 years or anything. /s  

Ho

Mar 26 2018, 10:53:05 AM

SarahNYC2 said: "I did not like it at all. Now I am not a Harry Potter fan but I know the basic story. I am an avid fan of Broadway shows. So I wanted to see it. I was bored. It didn't help that I was FREEZING to the point I had to where gloves, my coat and my hat.

I only paid 40 per show so at least I didn't break the bank. I just cannot understand what all the raves are about.
"

I know I shouldn't get so much delight out of your misery, but I

Mar 22 2018, 02:17:56 PM

No sorry I screwed that up.  It was for tonight and tomorrow.  I wasn't returning them, just had them in my cart.

Mar 22 2018, 02:04:40 PM

2 seats for tomorrow night. Dress circle row M for $40/part. I was close to hitting pay, but I can't justify making 2 trips to NYC this month.  I'll release them at 5:07.

Mar 17 2018, 08:21:56 PM

Serendipiteedee said: "I'm with you, I love the script on its own. I think the writing is very strong. I've seen the play a number of times in London and am going to see the Broadway version next week. It's not a play with complex dialogue, but it carries on the themes from the books beautifully and develops them further.

I disagree vehemently that it doesn't explore any themes or ideas. It's about legacy, the cycle of abuse, guilt and recovery. It'

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You