News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for matthewjtierney

Member Name: matthewjtierney
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Sheet Music Trauma
 Jun 21 2018, 01:41:34 PM

BroadwayRox3588 said: "Dramamama, you should teach them "satirical" now."

using iverdramatic vocabulary in the way I did (saying that i’m going throgh trauma for not finding sheet music) is satirical for the irony of how minuscule of a problem it is. If you didn’t have any insight on what I wrote, there was zero need for a response. There is snow need to degrade me online for this.

Acting pretentious only helps thea

Sheet Music Trauma
 Jun 21 2018, 10:06:21 AM
thank you for teaching me the word I used in a satirical way! means a lot.
Sheet Music Trauma
 Jun 21 2018, 05:11:26 AM
Hello theatre people, I am desperately trying to get sheet music to ‘Stop’ and ‘Where Do You Beling’ from Mean Girls.
Although i’m rather confidentnit hasn’t been officially released yet, if anyone has an “underground” type copy or link to one, or any information on an announced release date I would be beyond appreciative.
Thank you so much!

DEH National Tour Callbacks
 Feb 26 2018, 12:54:33 PM

Hello! Yesterday was the open call for the title role in DEH's national tour, and I heard rehearsals start in early April, if that's true, I'm assuming updated information would be quick? Does anyone know anything? I sent in a video via email, and didn't get any confirmation that they received it. I'm new to anything to this caliber, so does anyone know the amount of future rounds for the part of Evan? 

(side note, submissions were due 2/23 but there

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You