News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for WickedLinds

Member Name: WickedLinds
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Harry Potter and the Cursed Child Seating/Pricing Thread  Apr 15 2019, 05:49:54 PM
They just quietly released tickets for October and November, plenty of $40/part seats available. Orchestra row X and Y 1-4 on the aisle are $69-76/part, depending on the day of the week. Interesting that they've seemingly stopped making big announcements about a new bucket being released.
Harry Potter and the Cursed Child Seating/Pricing Thread  Aug 15 2018, 12:16:04 PM

I have an extra ticket for tomorrow/Friday's performance, orchestra row Z 30 (on the aisle). Will sell for my cost - $100 total ($40 per part plus $20 for the Ticketmaster fees). PM me if interested!

UPDATE: Sold! :)

Harry Potter and the Cursed Child Seating/Pricing Thread  Jul 27 2018, 12:30:54 AM
I sat in row A, having seen the show before and knew what the parts were I was missing (not really a big deal anyways), and freaking loved it!!
Harry Potter and the Cursed Child Seating/Pricing Threadhi  Jun 26 2018, 04:06:03 AM
Also Orchestra R14/16 for just $165/part this Thursday/Friday June 28 and 29.
Harry Potter and the Cursed Child Seating/Pricing Threadhi  Jun 26 2018, 03:52:43 AM
Orchestra L24 for just $165/part this Thursday/Friday June 28 and 29 on Ticketmaster.
Harry Potter and the Cursed Child Seating/Pricing Threadhi  Jun 25 2018, 09:02:10 PM
Orchestra N8 for just $165/part this Thursday/Friday June 28 and 29 on Ticketmaster! Releasing in nine minutes.
Harry Potter and the Cursed Child Seating/Pricing Thread  Jun 9 2018, 01:09:13 AM
Sunday, Aug 19, Orchestra V21 is on Ticketmaster for $155/part.
Harry Potter and the Cursed Child Seating/Pricing Thread  Jun 9 2018, 12:58:19 AM
Thu/Fri July 19/20, Orchestra Y21 on Ticketmaster for $110/part.
Harry Potter and the Cursed Child Seating/Pricing Thread  Apr 18 2018, 07:52:54 PM

haterobics said: "Fosse76 said: "I'm sorry, but I really wish people wouldn't "hold" tickets in their TM account if they have no intention of purchasing them. No one on this site is more entitled to these tickets than the general ticket-buying public, and even when available again it may not come up as the best available. It's cheating other people from having access to the best tickets. I don't know if TM has a rule about it (unlikely), but it'

Harry Potter and the Cursed Child Seating/Pricing Thread  Apr 13 2018, 09:15:02 AM

DrewJoseph said: "Guys I need your help! What seat would be better? ORCH Row D all the way to the side or ORCH Row Q all the way to the side. Both are same price, but need to decide today!"

I sat in C20 and loved the seat. Easy to see facial expressions and you really feel immersed in the show and the emotion. That being said, I walked all the way back on the side of orchestra and was impressed with the view from there as well. It comes down to what you gen

Harry Potter and the Cursed Child Seating/Pricing Thread  Apr 10 2018, 06:58:51 PM

I have an extra ticket for tomorrow- Balcony F, $20/part. Total with Ticketmaster fees is $62 for both parts. I'll be in the seat next to it, so can meet at the theater beforehand to transfer the ticket. PM me if interested!

UPDATE: This ticket has been claimed.

Harry Potter and the Cursed Child Seating/Pricing Thread  Apr 10 2018, 05:20:05 PM

Orchestra Row E, Seat 12 on Ticketmaster for tomorrow, $155/part. This is the first time I've seen this price for front orchestra, great seat at a great price! Will be released at 5:29pm ET.

Harry Potter and the Cursed Child Seating/Pricing Thread  Apr 10 2018, 12:53:44 PM

Dress Circle, Row C, Seats 115 - 116 - 117 are available on Ticketmaster for tomorrow for $155/part. They're in my cart, will release at 1:01pm ET, or PM me to coordinate a release.

Harry Potter and the Cursed Child Seating/Pricing Thread  Apr 9 2018, 05:39:53 PM

I just want to throw out there that it IS still possible to get tickets at the lower price points with a lot of patience and persistence - you never know when someone will return a ticket or the box office will make more seats available. Yesterday, I was on Ticketmaster as usual, searching for what tickets were available on various dates and scored two seats in Balcony F for $20/part for this Wednesday. I have been searching every day, sometimes multiple times a day since regular sale started

Harry Potter and the Cursed Child Seating/Pricing Thread  Apr 9 2018, 09:29:13 AM

ORCHL, Row U 15-23 on Wednesday, May 2nd are available on Ticketmaster for $165/part.

Harry Potter and the Cursed Child Seating/Pricing Thread  Apr 8 2018, 03:36:37 PM

I also was lucky to sit in a box seat this past Thursday/Friday. I strolled up to the box office on Wednesday around 11am and got Balcony box C for $70/part. There was some confusion on the ushers' part as to which side of the theater I was on but it eventually got sorted out. My seat was about even with the front mezzanine and I was impressed with being able to make out some facial expressions and it's 97% full view if you lean forward slightly. Plus there are no heads to block any v

Harry Potter and the Cursed Child Seating/Pricing Thread  Apr 2 2018, 01:58:00 PM

WickedLinds said: "Nycat63 said: "Thank you for this bc it's my current dilemma - Row A center aisle or Row M off to side (not terribly but still further than ideal). I'm short and have bad enough vision that with a pushed back dress circle I wouldn't just miss facial expressions, I might even miss some "big picture" stuff, so near to mid-Orch is my only option. I amworried about the neck strain in A bc I do have a bad neck, but more so reading here tha

Harry Potter and the Cursed Child Seating/Pricing Thread  Apr 1 2018, 10:30:40 AM

Knox Lee said: "Dear Tito3, thank you very much for your reply. Guess what? I have tried both ways as well. See why I said I was frustrated?
Wifi or direct connection, I kept getting the following:

We apologize, something went wrong. So that you do not have to start over, please only refresh this page by using the Try Again button below.

GO BACK

TRY AGAIN

#10000"

I'm frustrated because as I had mentioned, once I tried to VPN my location as in the States, the error message was gone --- except in the last stage the "something went wrong" message popped up again when I tried to pay.

And I had called --- Harry Potter tickets cannot be purchased through phone. Only through their website.
"

They will help you over the phone if you are having problems with payment. I was having problems once with the final payment page throwing me an error and the agent helped me with the ticket in my cart. If you get an unhelpful agent, just try calling again. 

Harry Potter and the Cursed Child Seating/Pricing Thread  Mar 29 2018, 02:44:10 PM

Nycat63 said: "Thank you for this bc it's my current dilemma - Row A center aisle or Row M off to side (not terribly but still further than ideal). I'm short and have bad enough vision that with a pushed back dress circle I wouldn't just miss facial expressions, I might even miss some "big picture" stuff, so near to mid-Orch is my only option.  I am worried about the neck strain in A bc I do have a bad neck, but more so reading here that it might ruin

Harry Potter and the Cursed Child Seating/Pricing Thread  Mar 29 2018, 01:53:41 PM

LesWickedly said: "I of course have another dilemma! Thanks to the help of billyelliotfan123, I got a ticket for $40 per part in the balcony, on the center aisle of Row G. This is the same date as my $299 per part on Row A Seat 1 so I’ve got a decision to make.

It seems like the most logical thing to do would be to save $500 and sit in a perfectly fine seat, but I’m not a logical person. I do love being close and this is the 2nd to last row of the theatre, most

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You