News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for stasiromanov

Member Name: stasiromanov
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Anastasia Replacements
 Jan 24 2019, 01:32:36 PM
I agree, I think at the very least it will reach the two year anniversary (march 23 for previews/april 24 for official opening)
Anastasia Replacements
 Jan 24 2019, 01:11:07 PM

RWPrincess said: "I don't wish unemployment on anyone, especially a cast that seems really happy with their jobs so I'm going to continue to think positively. This Board seems very quick to assume the worst about certain shows."

I want to clarify that I agree eith you-I've spent quite a large amount of money seeing the show multiple times, seeing the bryant park performance over the summer, going to the CD signing they had when the hard copy first came ou

Anastasia Replacements
 Jan 24 2019, 12:25:08 PM
I feel like it won't last to the summer - I'm thinking it'll close somewhwee in between march and may. Maybe june if we're lucky. And about derek, this is likely about the recording you're referring to. Since its with steven sater I assume that recording is nothing to do with Anastasia...it might be a demo recording for something else all together? But if the recording were related to Anastasia it wouldn't make sense to have it with some one who isn't tied to anastasia. ://www.instagram.com/p/Bs
Anastasia Replacements
 Jan 16 2019, 03:06:54 PM
Kyle is doing Moulin Rouge I'm pretty sure, but the previews don't start till? June I believe? It probably depends on when the show is closing - if it's on the two year run, he could probably judt do it for the one month instead of having some one new do it for only 4 weeks. About Christy,February/March is the two year date of her contract so I wouldn't be surprised. No idea on who would replace her, though...
Anastasia Replacements
 Jan 16 2019, 01:49:10 PM
He is involved with jagged little pill! Zach wouldn't come back even if they asked, I don't think. As for a new dmitry after Cody is out, I think it depends on how long the show has left....if they have at least half a year left they might cast some one new. If less than that they will might promote an understudy just to hold it over a few month maybe?
Anastasia tour??
 Jun 7 2018, 07:13:58 AM

MannPhan24601 said: "Wondering if this was for Anastasia and that final callbacks are happening now(Rebecca said in a previous post that she was in callbacks for the Charlie tour)https://www.instagram.com/p/BjsVhW2jYPd/?taken-by=rebrobbins"

Oh, I wouldn't be surprised if it were? The "True Story" + Accent bit is what makes me wonder.....Anya is for sure already casted, according to instagram lives but Land of Yesterday for is about an 8 page song according to a friend.....this culd be finalized callbacks for the other roles, and I can definitely see her as Lily!!

Anastasia tour??
 Jun 5 2018, 11:26:18 AM

dbird said: "The role of Anastasia has been cast for a few weeks now because Christy mentioned it at stage door when I saw the show about 3 weeks ago. She said she was not allowed to say who it was but she knew the person and said she was going to be fantastic. No idea who the person is though."

I've heard this as well, but from recent instagram lives - zach adkins also says he personally knows the tour dmitry??

Anastasia tour??
 Jun 5 2018, 11:04:53 AM

I have no idea, I just know that the tour cast in terms of the 2 leads are already apparently set in stone from instagram lives....

Anastasia tour??
 Jun 5 2018, 09:19:52 AM

Does anyone have any guesses/suspicions about who might be cast in the Anastasia Tour?

Anastasia Replacements
 Mar 3 2018, 09:57:02 AM

wicked4l said: "Zach Adkins is replacing Derek."

I'm personally hoping this is him & rooting for him! I'm a huge fan of his dmitry, + some things said on lives/behavior of Zach Adkins interacting with his fans make me a little bit suspicious that he might be? Cautiously optimistic!

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You