News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Quinnw2622

Member Name: Quinnw2622
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Wicked Student Tickets
 Mar 31 2019, 09:15:50 PM
I bought two student tickets last week and was given front center front mezzanine. They were really good seats for only $69 surprisingly.
ANASTASIA Rush
 Mar 23 2019, 07:35:20 AM
I’m rushing today..Got here st 7am for a 10am
Box office open and there were already 8 people in front of me, undoubtedly students and families on Spring Break

Wicked Student Tickets
 Mar 12 2019, 08:06:02 PM
Hey I’m only seeing this just now but I just bought student tickets from the Gershwin today. First off, tickets can be bought only at the box office in advance up to a week or two before a specific performance. Secondly, you can buy up to four tickets with one student ID and lastly the ID has to be a college/university one...no high school students have access to the tickets. Hope this helps! A representative on the phone for Wicked told me all these details and they checked out in person!
Broadway Passport Question
 Apr 10 2018, 01:45:48 PM
I would suggest not buying tickets from them. The customer service phone line barely answers and they don’t issue refunds. I have an account and have run in with problems already.
NEW YORK $165 HamiltonTikts April-May 2018
 Mar 6 2018, 08:40:10 AM

Hey! I know this is a bit short notice but I am able to get up to 3 discounted tickets to Hamilton on Broadway through my university. The cost is $145 with taxes and fees making the total cost $165 dollars. However, it only applies to the last 3 weeks in April and the first three weeks of May. I’d definitely be willing to sell the three extra seats if anyone in interested?

Broadway.com Hamilton tickets question?
 Mar 6 2018, 08:23:52 AM
No it isn’t schooltix actually it’s brodwaypassport.com. A discounted annual fee was provided to me through a student membership. I paid $38 dollars for a year’s worth of discounts to about 20 shows or so at a time.
Broadway.com Hamilton tickets question?
 Mar 6 2018, 12:32:24 AM
Hey! Idk if this helps any but through my university, I get discounted Broadway show tickets for up to 4 people. Hamilton is included for a price of $165 dollars with taxes and fees included for all of April and the first two weeks of May. I’d definitely be willing to sell the three extra seats if you’re interested.
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You