News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for broadwayqueen2

broadwayqueen2 Profile Photo
Member Name: broadwayqueen2
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Mean Girls Rush/Lottery
 Nov 1 2018, 04:43:17 PM

Has anyone rushed during the week for mean girls? How early did you need to arrive? I would like to rush on Tuesday?

The Official TDF Thread
 Nov 1 2018, 04:40:55 PM

Are people still having issues with dates being listed that aren't actually available? Every time I am on the site, dates that are not available are still being listed. Is there a best outlet to voice concern?

The Official TDF Thread
 Nov 1 2018, 04:40:54 PM

Are people still having issues with dates being listed that aren't actually available? Every time I am on the site, dates that are not available are still being listed. Is there a best outlet to voice concern?

Frozen or Anastasia!?
 Nov 1 2018, 04:31:28 PM

I personally loved both. I think you should go and make your own opinion. Many times I have come to the boards and have had totally different opinions when I went to see it in person. I think choose the one you are more interested in seeing on the stage!

Hamilton Cancellation Line
 Oct 30 2018, 01:40:05 PM

MadsonMelo said: "So, I passed by the theater today and they had a ticket for Wednesday matinee. I bought it!

Its H 15

Looking the a view from the seat I’m kinda confused if this may be partial view (the man said it is not), has anyone seated in this seat or close? Am I going to miss something?
"

@MadsonMelo How much did you purchase the ticket for? What time did you arrive to the box office?

The Official TDF Threa
 Aug 21 2018, 04:47:20 PM
Has anyone purchased seats to Donna Summers through TDF? Where are the seats typically located?
How often do you cry at musicals?
 May 23 2018, 02:25:01 PM

I can't even begin to describe how much I appreciate this thread, as I am constantly crying at every show. I think it really has to be the actual experience of getting transported into this story that really tugs at my emotions. I have probably cried at every show I've been to... like I even cried at Hello Dolly when the whole cast comes out for Sunday Clothes which I just find to be so breathtaking. 

Mean Girls Rush/Lottery
 May 23 2018, 02:17:28 PM

I am looking to do the Wednesday rush at some point this month. Does anyone have recommendations on what time to show up? 

Once On This Island stage door?
 Apr 24 2018, 11:27:52 AM

I went to the show in December and the full cast came out except Issac. Mind you it was below freezing and everyone took their time signing/talking to fans. One of the best stage door experiences I have had. 

Three Hello Dollys & Their Performances
 Apr 17 2018, 11:14:15 AM

I've seen Donna, Bette, & Bernadette and I have to say its hard to compare each of their performances. That being said, I personally enjoyed Bernadette's the best. 

• Bette was the main attraction during her run. She was the vocal point (rightfully so) but I felt like I couldn't take in the whole performance with her as Dolly. She was hilarious at all the right moments, but I do agree she dragged out many points that kind of made it boring. Her voice was great, b
Censorship
 Apr 4 2018, 01:37:16 PM

what was the thread about?

Hamilton is this a good price?
 Mar 22 2018, 10:45:32 AM

New2broadway2 said: "No scalper it’s ticket master seats they still have available"

Actually, people can resell their tickets on ticketmaster. They are red, and are listed as verified resale ticket.

Hamilton is this a good price?
 Mar 22 2018, 09:57:54 AM

I would honestly wait till closer to the day of interest, usually scalpers have to lower the prices to sell the tickets if no one has purchased them. 

Best option for cheap snow day tickets?
 Mar 20 2018, 01:54:38 PM

Playbill usually posts an article the day of with updates on cancellations/snow day ticket discounts, you should check there!

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You