News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Broadway Fan26

Member Name: Broadway Fan26
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Harry Potter and the Cursed Child Seating/Pricing Thread
 May 24 2018, 12:32:43 AM

oreoloki said: "I'm looking for two tickets for both parts this Saturday 5/26. Mom is coming into town and I'm trying to surprise her and havebeen failing to get reasonably priced tickets. Let me know if you have any leads!

Can I trust mobile tickets on craigslist? Is $700 a reasonableprice for two people?
"

I would not trust Craig’s list. See link below. 

http://abc7ny.com/bogus-broadway-ticket-ring-smashed-in-joint-investigation-after-7-on-your-side-report/3512512/

MY FAIR LADY (2018) Reviews
 May 24 2018, 12:22:01 AM

JudyDenmark said: "At the show and confirming that Lauren Ambrose is in tonight!"

Glad to hear that Lauren is back! How was the show?

HELLO, DOLLY! Sets August 25 Closing Date; Bette Midler to Return July 17
 May 4 2018, 06:20:21 PM

Hi. Has anyone ever sat in the front boxes for Hello Dolly at the Shubert? I'm wondering how the view is and if it's worth it to splurge to see Bette.

Harry Potter and the Cursed Child Seating/Pricing Thread
 May 2 2018, 11:56:01 PM

I wish I could find $40 or $80 tickets. I search every day and the lowest price I’ve found is $130 per part. The website is very slow. I wish there was an easier way to search without having to check every date.

HELLO, DOLLY! Sets August 25 Closing Date; Bette Midler to Return July 17
 Apr 26 2018, 11:25:41 PM

BWAY Baby2 said: "You can count on it being at least as expensive as the first time around- probably more so. And the prices were sky high for the last few weeks- I assume it will match the absurd Springsteen prices.Theater like this is for the wealthy- period."

How much were the tickets the first time around? Telecharge still has not posted the prices. 

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You