News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for TheQueenOfTheMist

TheQueenOfTheMist Profile Photo
Member Name: TheQueenOfTheMist
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Unions Need to Relax Streaming Restrictions: Release the Archives
 Apr 10 2020, 02:48:10 AM

I'll chime in as an Equity Actor:

You're saying you think all of the work should be made available online. That's a nice idea but totally impossible currently. We signed CONTRACTS. We negotiated terms to work for a paycheck. If we knew that work was going online it would have been a different agreement. 

It would be perhaps a good idea to explore this in the future. But we cannot expect past work to suddenly be made available without serious considerations made

Ken Davenport finally spearheads a successful production
 Apr 14 2018, 12:12:36 AM

it seems like the children these days think you must win the Tony to be considered a success. Frankly the begging for awards game is dull to me. 

I'd personally love it if the Tony Awards took a few years off. Let people focus on art again instead on getting down on their knees and begging for trophies. 

Steven Spielberg, keep ben Platt away from the west side story remake
 Mar 31 2018, 04:20:42 PM

Dancingthrulife2 said: "Is it just me or does someone else also feel it is kind of weird that Lin and Ben are doing a lot of publicity together all of a sudden?"

According to Wikipedia, Lin is working on Marc Platt's Little Mermaid live adaptation. Word on the street is Lin is hoping Marc Platt will produce the In The Heights film after the Harvey debacle. Cozying up to Ben may get Marc to be more willing to open his wallet. It certainly worked for Pasek and Paul

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You