News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Knox Lee

Member Name: Knox Lee
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Harry Potter and the Cursed Child Seating/Pricing Thread
 Apr 1 2018, 08:32:10 AM

Dear Tito3, thank you very much for your reply. Guess what? I have tried both ways as well. See why I said I was frustrated?
Wifi or direct connection, I kept getting the following:

We apologize, something went wrong. So that you do not have to start over, please only refresh this page by using the Try Again button below.

GO BACK

TRY AGAIN

#10000"

I'm frustrated because as I had mentioned, once I tried to VPN my location as in the States, the error message was gone --- except in the last stage the "something went wrong" message popped up again when I tried to pay.

And I had called --- Harry Potter tickets cannot be purchased through phone. Only through their website.

Apr 1 2018, 08:11:38 AM

Dear haterobics, thank you very much for your reply. My current predicament is, I have also tried Stubhub and Seatgeek, and what's frusting to me is they both only accept orders/phones from US and Canada.

Apr 1 2018, 07:45:38 AM

I have tried the official Ticketmaster site, of course, but it seemed to block my country's IP address. I said this because it always said ERROR, but when I VPN to the States it worked --- until the last step when I tried to pay , it just didn't accept my country's credit card (Taiwan). I can only travel to NYC in July. I guess it'll be too late to secure any ticket after I arrive.
I found this. It might seem naive to ask but, is it legit? Has anyone tried it?
https://www.facebook.com/Harry-Potter-and-The-Cursed-Child-Tickets-414929265576264/

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You