News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for CursedChildTix

Member Name: CursedChildTix
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Harry Potter and the Cursed Child Seating/Pricing Thread
 Apr 5 2018, 09:16:33 PM
I did say “make me an offer.” I’m not being inflexible. I’m aware they’re more expensive than normal but seriously they’re cheaper compared to most of the stub hub prices. And as for $20 honestly who is really able to pay that during this ridiculous ticket process? The scalpers are immediately buying them up and reselling for usually way more than I paid. I have friends that have seen the show for way more than I paid in similar seats. I’d like to make the majority back and I have time but I tho
 Apr 5 2018, 08:44:15 PM

Click Here To Toggle Spoiler Content

LesWickedly said: "CursedChildTix said: "Hi people,

I am selling ONE ticket for 5/13 (both parts one and two). Unfortunately, I bought this on StubHub so the price I paid is definitely higher than face value but considering most of the prices on there are $500+, I think it's still a decent enoughdeal. Just trying to make back what I paid because I completely forgot I won't be in the city that day but possibly willing to negotiate for less if you make me a reasonable offer. It's a balcony seat and I paid close to $300 (total not per part) but I'll waive the ridiculous $50 stubhub fee I paid and sell the two tickets for $250 (total not per part) but again, make me an offer if it's decent. I can transfer to you via ticketmaster and the tickets are mobile. Reach out if you're interested. Planning on putting them back up on stubhub but figured I'd rather try to sell here first.
"

Hard time believing you would’ve spent that much money on a ticket where you just happened to forget you were not in town that day. Also you just joined and your name is CursedChildTix. I don’t buy the sob story. Try scalping tickets elsewhere.
"

Lol k. Maybe I just like to read word out of mouth on the preview threads and don’t have an account so I made one for this purpose. Here’s some proof. 

http://tinypic.com/r/2ewpfrb/9

Apr 5 2018, 07:53:20 PM

Hi people,

I am selling ONE ticket for 5/13 (both parts one and two). Unfortunately, I bought this on StubHub so the price I paid is definitely higher than face value but considering most of the prices on there are $500+, I think it's still a decent enough deal. Just trying to make back what I paid because I completely forgot I won't be in the city that day but possibly willing to negotiate for less if you make me a reasonable offer. It's a balcony seat and I paid clos

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You