News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Brooks0214

Member Name: Brooks0214
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

MEAN GIRLS To Welcome Social Media Star Cameron Dallas For Four Week Run  Dec 20 2019, 01:38:48 PM
I am beyond upset about this. This is absolute awful and not fair to people who work their asses off and have actual talent. Cody Simpson literally made Anastasia close and I swear if Mean Girls closes because of this I’ll be very mad. This show is very special to me and I love the cast and the understudies and this is just stupid and a horrible horrible choice.
Jordan Fisher—DEH  Dec 3 2019, 11:14:30 AM
Can he sing these songs 8 times a week though? And is he THAT good on an actor for this role?
Frozen 2  Dec 1 2019, 07:11:58 PM
What did everyone think of Frozen 2 ??
Johnny Depp to Produce New Michael Jackson Musical Told From His Glove's Point of View  Nov 30 2019, 10:40:36 AM
I mean obviously this sounds really stupid and I’m positive it will flop...probdbly as it should. Really wish broadway would stop making so many movie adaptions and shows based off people. I want more original ideas!!! Not that adaptions are bad but some just don’t need to be made. All that energy could be put into something orginal and new!
Selling ticket!  Nov 16 2019, 11:48:51 AM
Hi everyone, I have an extra ticket to Once On This Island tomrorow, November 17, in Charlotte NC. My boyfriend couldnt make this trip so I have an extra if anyone is interested!
The ticket is 90$ and the seat is second row. I saw this show on broadway and being closer is better.
Let me know if youre interested !

Bright star  Oct 11 2019, 06:17:09 PM

Thank you very much for this!! I also think Carmen was outstanding in this role, really a perfect character for her!

Melissa25 said: "Loved Bright Star especially Carmen Cusack and the staging. Here are the preview and review threads.

https://www.broadwayworld.com/board/readmessage.php?page=2&thread=1090526

https://www.broadwayworld.com/board/readmessage.php?thread=1091273

"

Bright star  Oct 11 2019, 06:16:09 PM

spiderdj82 said: "I saw the show on whim in NYC when my friends wanted to rush the matinee show of "Bright Star"before the evening performance of "Tuck Everlasting" that we were in the city to see. I didn't even know what it was about and when I found out that it was bluegrass musical written by Steve Martin, I was not that excited. But, then the houselights went down and I fell in love with everything about the show. Side note - "Tuck Everlasting" w

Bright star  Oct 11 2019, 06:15:53 PM

spiderdj82 said: "I saw the show on whim in NYC when my friends wanted to rush the matinee show of "Bright Star"before the evening performance of "Tuck Everlasting" that we were in the city to see. I didn't even know what it was about and when I found out that it was bluegrass musical written by Steve Martin, I was not that excited. But, then the houselights went down and I fell in love with everything about the show. Side note - "Tuck Everlasting" w

Bright star  Oct 11 2019, 12:54:52 AM
Curious as to what everyones opinion is on bright star? I just saw a production of it tonight so Im just wanting to talk about it now!! Was it well received ? Do you all like it or not? Why ?
Wicked movie cast  Sep 27 2019, 12:24:30 AM

sparksatmidnight said: "What's the point of 'worrying' about a movie that isn't even cast yet? Actually, what's the point of worrying about a movie... at all? If it's good, then you enjoy it, if it's not good, you don't enjoy it and pretend it didn't exist. Leave the worrying to those who have something at stake."

I love Wicked and I’m excited for the movie so it’s not that deep. But yeah I’m worried but not

Wicked movie cast  Sep 27 2019, 12:23:10 AM

Andres_Zayas said: "We had a close call with Grande almost playing Alyssa Greene in Ryan Murphy’s The Prom movie. However, if Grande had to withdraw from The Prom to keep her touring schedule consistent, would she have the time to film the Wicked movie?"

Ugh I know! I also don’t love that James will be playing Barry. And I think it’s a little odd Andrew is plying the character he is. 

Wicked movie cast  Sep 23 2019, 03:34:37 PM
I am starting to get really worried the movie is going to be bad because of the casting. Stephen Schwartz said recently they are highly considering Ariana Grande as Elphaba and Kristen Chenoweth has been vocal over and over about Dove Cameran (I dont hate her as Glinda I think shed be okay but dont love it) and Ariana for the movie. I think Ariana as elphaba is just the stupidest thing ever said. She sings in a weird way and cant act especially not for elphaba. No shade I like Ariana and shes f
Idina Menzel - Skintight at Geffen  Sep 15 2019, 06:24:35 PM
I saw it off broadway last year and LOVED it. I really wish Idina would do more plays she is such a damn good actor. She really should do plays on Broadway she could for sure win a tony and get many nominations if she did play after play I believe. I really am hoping they will publish the play I’ve been dying to read it ever since I saw it.
Best Evan Hansen  Sep 15 2019, 06:22:03 PM
I’ve only seen Ben Levi Ross and Taylor Trench Live and both were absotputy fanatic. However I think Ben is better overall. He has a huge voice and is a phenomenal actor. If he originated the role of Evan on broadway I have no doubt that he would have won a Tony for it.
Question help!!  Aug 26 2019, 02:43:12 PM
Does anyone know how long the lights of broadway showcards take to ship? Averagely. Thanks!!
Beth Leavel Appreciation  Aug 24 2019, 10:11:55 AM

Colin852 said: "Was SO hoping she'd win the Tony for Prom"

I went to new york a week before The Prom closed I was a little stunned that she didn’t win also and was very interested to see how Stephanie J Block was in the Cher show to best Beth ! And I can honestly say Stephanie deserves that Tony and I’m very glad she won. Beth was obviously phenomenal as well and she would’ve been a great winner this year for it but Stephanie really kn

January 2020 Trip  Aug 24 2019, 10:04:51 AM
Hadestown or Oklahoma. Maybe lean more towards Oklahoma since it’ll for sure most likely close before hadestown will. Both are fantastic.
New WICKED Cast Replacements this month and next?  Aug 23 2019, 08:46:29 AM

SchuylWERKsister said: "This is all a bit... odd. When Caroline Bowman missed for an extended amount oftime, it was known that it was due to some sort of injury and Christine came in as a temporary replacement. Alison was outfor a bit on tour I believe and Dee temporarily replaced. All this to say thatHannah certainly isn’t the first Elphaba to miss a substantialchunk of performances, but something about this just seems off. This reads more like the Caissie Levy Wicked LA situa

Broadway, Off-Broadway, West End  Aug 23 2019, 08:41:57 AM
I saw the play with Indina Menzel off broadway called Skintight and absolutely loved it. Other than that though I’ve only seen broadway and tours (community theater too but ya know)
Stunt Casting  Aug 20 2019, 02:45:53 PM
Well... the next Jenna is Hordan Sparks..
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You