News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for mimitchi33

mimitchi33 Profile Photo
Member Name: mimitchi33
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Bad Theater Behavior
 Aug 12 2019, 11:51:10 AM

And the worst part was that the family restroom was close to where they were sitting and had no line when they got out.

Bad Theater Behavior
 Aug 12 2019, 11:40:06 AM

I already posted this story on another site, and I guess I'll post it here too. I went to see Aladdin last night, and there was a family behind me with 5 kids. While most of them seemed to be over six, one of them was a toddler. Said toddler kept asking questions about who the characters were, what happened in certain scenes, coughed on me several times and nagged his father for candy. It got worse when Act 1 was about to end and the kid told the dad he needed to poop. When intermission s

Tell us your dream Broadway revival!
 Jun 16 2018, 07:52:45 PM

Beauty and the Beast, but I don't know actors and actresses well (fairly new to Broadway), but I'd like some good actors to pull off the roles.

Bad Theater Behavior
 Jun 16 2018, 07:51:09 PM

So a few weeks ago I went to see Frozen for my birthday (I went the day before since tickets were sold out on the day of my birthday). It was great, but during some parts, there was this toddler who stood up in her chair at random moments. During a plot important point towards the climax of the show, she not only did that, but was coughing very loudly. At least she was sitting far from me, but I could still hear it a bit from where I was. (end of the row) And what's with people bring

Why no Demand for Frozen? Any Thoughts ?
 Apr 22 2018, 03:04:53 PM

The Frozen craze is dying out, and not only because it's overexposed. A little movie called Trolls took away the film's target audience. Many  little girls nowadays are either into that, Jojo Siwa or PAW Patrol (which appeals to younger kids of both genders). The movie's theme song was a big hit on the radio, merchandise sells pretty well to the point where blindbags sell out in all the stores I've been to, the TV special they had last November drew in seven and

What is the Off Broadway show to see?
 Apr 14 2018, 06:44:44 PM

Avenue Q!

Amazing!
 Apr 14 2018, 06:43:01 PM

This was cool! I've only listened to the soundtrack, but after seeing this, I want to go see the actual show!

PRINCE OF EGYPT will finally premiere!
 Apr 14 2018, 06:40:59 PM

I'm so excited for this. It's nice to see another animated movie becoming a musical. I hope they do Coco next-now that movie is just perfect for a musical!

What do you want them to perform on the tony awards telecast
 Apr 14 2018, 06:38:52 PM

Jeffrey Karasarides said: 
Once on This Island:'Why We Tell the Story'

They already performed that for the Macy's Parade, so maybe a different song could be chosen, maybe "Forever Yours" or "One Small Girl"?

I'm only familiar with Frozen, so my pick for that would be "Monster". That song was emotional for me. "Let It Go" could be a good choice for the Macy's Parade this year!

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You