News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for pamela_lim

Member Name: pamela_lim
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Having trouble getting 1 ticket for Hadestown in Ticketmaster
 Jul 10 2019, 10:48:43 AM

CT2NYC said: "pamela_lim said: "Oh I see. Is this the same policy if buying only oneticket at the box office?"

No, the box office will always sell single seats. If you haven't already, try calling the Ticketmaster Arts Sales line, since they tend to be more helpful. That number is 800 982-2787, and they open at 9 a.m.
"

CT2NYC, thanks for this number, I was finally able to purchase ONE ticket to Hadestown.  Call took 30 minutes w

Jul 10 2019, 09:53:21 AM
I tried calling Ticketmaster twice, and was not able to get through, after the lengthy procedures with the automated operator. This is so frustrating, as I am from overseas and imagine each call took more than 7 minutes and still no ticket. Aargh.
 Jul 10 2019, 08:07:29 AM

Thanks for that number.  I will try calling Ticketmaster later.  If that fails, I will try the box office. 

Jul 10 2019, 07:06:01 AM

Oh I see.  Is this the same policy if buying only one ticket at the box office?

Jul 10 2019, 05:53:43 AM

Hello.  Hoping someone can help me.  I am trying to get just one Hadestown ticket, but Ticketmaster is not allowing the purchase of only 1 ticket, as they are requiring me to buy two seats next to each other. This is not the case though for the other Hadestown shows.  There are other seats next to each other for the 7:30pm show, but they can be bought separately.  I wonder why it is restricted for the 2pm show.  I have already chatted with a Ticketmaster represen

The Ferryman
 May 22 2018, 08:40:32 PM

Gosh, I bought tickets before the change in pricing. Does Telecharge allow ticket exchanges?  I would hope so because they changed the pricing scheme.   

Selling 2 Hamilton NY Oct 31, 2pm Front Mezz Center
 May 21 2018, 08:41:06 PM
Sold already! :)
Favorite Musical this Season?
 May 21 2018, 12:47:56 AM

I want to watch this!  But there are still no dates available for late October.  Will the producers extend the run? :)

Selling 2 Hamilton NY Oct 31, 2pm Front Mezz Center
 May 20 2018, 11:44:41 AM

Hello everyone.  I am selling our 2 Hamilton Front Mezz Center tickets (row F) for October 31, 2 pm show.  I got them directly at Ticketmaster, and selling them for the price I originally got them, plus a little just to cover Paypal fees, definitely not for profit.  Feel free to message me for inquiries. Payment is received via Paypal then I will gladly transfer to your Ticketmaster account.  Thanks!    

The Ferryman
 May 10 2018, 11:49:12 PM

Heard rave reviews about this too, so will catch it in New York at the Bernard Jacobs Theater.  Are the $129 seats in the Orchestra good?  Specifically in Orchestra Row H, 10-12?  Thanks for any help! 

2 seats at Front Mezz Center, Hamilton NY for Oct 31, 2018, 2pm show
 May 9 2018, 08:42:13 PM

Hello, I am selling our 2 Front Mezz Center tickets for Hamilton NY for October 31, 2018, 2pm show.  Got them directly from Ticketmaster and selling them at their original price when I got them.  Will gladly transfer tickets to your account via Ticketmaster, once payment is received via Paypal.  Let me know if interested! 

Hamilton- Front Mezz last row seats ok?
 Apr 16 2018, 08:17:50 PM

Thanks, SueBee06. 

Hamilton- Front Mezz last row seats ok?
 Apr 16 2018, 07:45:13 PM

Hello everyone.  I am just wondering if Front Mezz Center but last row seats for Hamilton NY are good seats (at Richard Rodgers Theater).  I purchased them on the very first day tickets got released in January and these seats came up as Best Available so I got them right away, but I am very much contemplating on getting orchestra seats instead.  Please advise.  Thanks very much!

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You