News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for ShutUpLuPone2

ShutUpLuPone2 Profile Photo
Member Name: ShutUpLuPone2
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Company reviews
 Apr 4 2022, 05:04:20 AM

ljay889 said: "This afternoon was actually my 10th time seeing the show since 2020.
I need to applaud every single understudy on that stage. These enormously talented people are heros, and the show couldn’t have gone on without them.

The energy was a little off for me throughout, but I think it’s because I’m so accustomed to the original cast. These marvelous actors were working their butts off, and you would have no idea so many understudies w

Company Previews Thread
 Mar 17 2020, 04:42:46 AM

We saw some of the previews and really enjoyed the changes / improvements.

Noticed and heard many of the tech issues throughout the previews (we are aware of this happening, we don't mind it all) ; In fact on the last preview (Wednesday, March 11) Patti left the stage during "Side by Side by Side" to bring out the chair and her mic was still on and you could hear her saying. "Lights on" while Katrina's mic was off when she started singing the first

Phone rings, door chimes, in comes COMPANY!
 Jan 29 2020, 03:45:59 AM

Anisha Nagarajan posted a photo in her IG Story of "Who's Who" in Company. And she will be Patti's understudy. 

Company London
 Dec 19 2018, 09:20:16 AM

We've uploaded the whole song on youtube. Check it out. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6KQcHMUHxR0

Tony Kushner and Patti LuPone at ANGELS IN AMERICA on 5/7/18
 May 7 2018, 02:30:48 AM

She attended spongebob  as well and loved it. She said so in a interview. 

Patti LuPone in Concert
 May 4 2018, 02:14:47 AM

There is an another concert coming up on May 6th at State Theatre New Jersey. Is someone going? There are still tickets available. 

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You