News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for thresholdofrevelation

Member Name: thresholdofrevelation
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

2018-2019 Excitment!
 Dec 17 2018, 12:01:26 PM

I have tickets for Cursed Child and Moulin Rouge, and I'm getting tickets to see Dear Evan Hansen again as a gift for a friend of mine! I have a lot of shows that I want to get tickets for, but I don't have specific ones I'm looking for at the moment.

Unpopular Opinions
 May 24 2018, 07:43:06 AM

Blair5 said: "Aside from Grey Henson, who was fantastic, I don't think any of the Tony nominations for Mean Girls were deserved. A few of the songs were good, but most were bland and unoriginal. "Stop" is such a rip off of "Turn It Off" from Book of Mormon that I wondered if it was actually intended to be a parody of that number. I feel like the songs and the show in general played it safe too often when they could (and should) have pushed the envelope a littl

Unpopular Opinions
 May 24 2018, 07:38:22 AM

Shh_413 said: "Be More Chill has a terrible book filled with unlikeable characters and a horrible message. The music is poor to decent (Michael in the Bathroom being the most competently written by far). I have no idea why it has a large fanbase, most of whom have never even seen the show in its entirety, other than the fact that it features highschoolers.

Heathers: The Musical runs too long. Its score is fine. But that book needs so much work. Again, another show with a h

Inappropriate audience laughter
 May 22 2018, 08:37:05 AM

I saw Falsettos on November 5, 2016 and in the end of the show, ******SPOILER***** Whizzer dies of AIDS and he and his lover, Marvin are singing to each other in the last song, "What Would I Do?" and they say, "Once I was told that good men get better with age," and when Marvin (played by Christian Borle) sang the following line "We're just gonna skip that stage" some man in the balcony starting laughing. It wouldn't be that much of a problem but thi

What do you want them to perform on the tony awards telecast
 May 3 2018, 02:00:25 PM

little_sally said: "I just hope Spongebob does not do "Bikini Bottom Day." I think it's one of the weaker numbers in the show, they've been doing it all over, and it just doesn't do the show justice."

I agree, I'd like for Spongebob to give us something other than Bikini Bottom Day because that's really all we've been getting from them, we don't need to see it again. Not sure what song I'd want them to perform as a replacemen

Angels in America Stagedoor
 May 3 2018, 01:50:14 PM

So I am planning on seeing AiA before the end of the month and I was wondering what the stage door was like? Who comes out typically, etc. I saw it back in previews 3/17/18 and Andrew Garfield, James McArdle, Lee Pace, Denise Gough, and Nathan Stewart Jarrett came to stage door after. Does anyone know what the actors' habits are now that the show has opened? I'm planning on seeing it on a Saturday, but that might change depending on scheduling. Thanks.

Stage Door Incident - DEH
 Apr 25 2018, 09:52:20 AM

I'm so sorry that that happened to you! I saw DEH on 2017's Superbowl Sunday and Platt, Faist, Roland, Lloyd, Park, Thompson, and Dreyfuss all came out but people were generally respectful, and I was very happy with people's general stage door ethic. However, I saw Kinky Boots May 26, 2017 which was Brendon Urie's first night and it was first night and it was horrible (though  guess that's to be expected). There was a lot of pushing and shoving from all direction

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You