News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for msac0904

Member Name: msac0904
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Ed Harris in TKAM  Nov 6 2019, 11:05:46 PM
Thanks a lot for the info. That's what I was hoping to hear.
Ed Harris in TKAM  Nov 5 2019, 10:44:43 PM
I'm not sure if there's another thread on this but would appreciate any input on how Ed Harris performed as the new lead. I plan on going in Dec so I'm hoping and expecting to hear he's doing well in place of JD. Thanks for any info!
LITTLE SHOP OF HORRORS returning Off-Broadway this Fall?  Aug 3 2019, 05:19:32 PM

CT2NYC said: "EllieRose2 said: "It's not nearly sold out, especially when Groff is out. Plenty of seats still available."

There are premium seats available for Groff’s shows, but, besides Wednesday matinees, standard tickets are sold out. I wouldn’t categorize it as “plenty of seats,” except for when he’s out, which has wide availability.
"

Yes I see what you mean but don't these there's theaters

LITTLE SHOP OF HORRORS returning Off-Broadway this Fall?  Jul 24 2019, 12:28:14 AM
Really looking forward to seeing this especially after reading all the positive feedback and excitement about this show. I wonder if they'll have a discount code thru Telecharge Offers. Im guessing they may not because it's such a small venue
LITTLE SHOP OF HORRORS returning Off-Broadway this Fall?  Jul 23 2019, 01:26:04 AM
This sounds like it will be a fun time for a family. Can someone please tell me what the youngest age this would be appropriate for. My youngest will be 10 in Sept. Thanks in advance!
Ain't Too Proud the next Jersey Boys?  Jul 19 2019, 10:10:50 PM
The feedback has been pretty good and it seems to be selling pretty well in the summer. Not really a lot of good shows out there right now so that helps. I hope it hangs in there.
Ain't Too Proud the next Jersey Boys?  Jul 19 2019, 10:10:48 PM
The feedback has been pretty good and it seems to be selling pretty well in the summer. Not really a lot of good shows out there right now so that helps. I hope it hangs in there.
Betrayal revival?  Jul 10 2019, 11:20:22 PM
I see Betrayal is coming to Broadway next month from the West End. I remember Betrayal being on a Broadway a few years back. Is this the same production with a different cast? I've read a couple of good things about this but wanted to also get some opinions if this will be worth seeing. Im looking to see two or three shows next month and have this as a possibility. Thanks for any info!
Daniels last TKAM show date?  Jun 5 2019, 11:08:15 PM

Sorry but I was wondering if there has been any word on this yet before I get tickets for a summer show. I heard initially he has at least a one year contract. Thanks for any info!

Daniels last TKAM show date?  Jun 5 2019, 11:08:13 PM

Sorry but I was wondering if there has been any word on this yet before I get tickets for a summer show. I heard initially he has at least a one year contract. Thanks for any info!

Discount code for What the Constitution Means to Me?  Apr 9 2019, 11:52:09 AM
Ok great thank you very much!
Discount code for What the Constitution Means to Me?  Apr 9 2019, 09:38:41 AM
Good morning. Does anyone know if there's a code Telecharge put out for this show? If so can you either post or direct me where to get it. Thanks in advance for any info!
Lehman Trilogy-will it be extended  Apr 2 2019, 12:16:57 AM
I hope you're right but it seems like the others who responded don't feel like they will have time based on the eminent return to the West End. Maybe you mean after they complete those shows. Either way I hope you are correct, but either way thanks for your reply!
Lehman Trilogy-will it be extended  Apr 1 2019, 11:28:15 PM
Thanks for the fast response. That's a bummer. So much for seeing this one ha
Lehman Trilogy-will it be extended  Apr 1 2019, 11:23:29 PM
Now that reviews are out seems like the tickets will be even harder to get and the prices on the secondary market are offensive. Does anyone know if there are any talks of extending this show? Thanks for any info
Ain't Too Proud the next Jersey Boys?  Feb 25 2019, 11:41:36 PM
Just got a nice pair they must have released for Sat night. I hope it's as good as I'm expecting. Thanks for anyone who has posted feedback.
Ain't Too Proud the next Jersey Boys?  Feb 25 2019, 12:02:01 AM

RaisedOnMusicals said: "I disagree with the opinion of the poster above who saw it in DC and thought it bland. I also saw it in DC and thought it to be incredibly entertaining. The music was, of course, great as was the choreography. And it broke box office records at the Eisenhower Theater. But one’s opinion is one’s opinion."

I'm glad to hear that. I was surprised and disappointed when I read that initial review from the DC show. With the music alon

Ain't Too Proud the next Jersey Boys?  Feb 24 2019, 10:18:45 AM
Thanks for the input. Hoping to hear good things once it opens or at least that it's not really bad
Ain't Too Proud the next Jersey Boys?  Feb 23 2019, 11:46:47 PM
With this show starting next week I was wondering if anyone can see this being similar to Jersey Boys in that it will be telling a story about a very popular and historic group of musicians with some great music. I can see this being really entertaining and popular if the acting is strong. I heard Smokey Robinson was happy with the story. I just see this having a nice run and outperforming th The Cher Show. Looking forward to seeing this one.
Be More Chill opening week tickets  Feb 7 2019, 09:02:43 AM
Thanks again for the info and feedback. I'm looking forward to seeing this.
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You