News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Myshmoopsiepoo

Member Name: Myshmoopsiepoo
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

The Official TDF Thread  Mar 12 2020, 07:13:15 AM
I have tdf tickets to Virginia Woolf tonight at the theater where the usher was confirmed to have COVID-19.
Now my question is- would you still go/should I still go and thoughts on whether I can get a refund through TDF.
I’m thinking of still going but not sure if that’s smart.

Dear Evan Hansen $69 Rush  Oct 12 2019, 10:49:21 PM
Has anyone had any success with the Dear Evan Hansen $69 rush tickets? I couldnt seem to find any post about it.
Thanks!

Betrayal Previews  Aug 22 2019, 08:14:53 AM

Damiensta said: "Saw this tonite. Count me in the love love column. I was afraid before hand Bc previous experience with Pinther was that dreadful “Old Times” from Roundabout.

the empty set, the acting , direction were exceptional. The 90 min flew by.

The orchestra was full tonite. Wouldn’t be surprised that once reviews come in that it will be hard tix to get.

Also all three actors were equal footing. No one was better than the othe

The Official TDF Thread  May 28 2019, 04:14:05 PM
Burn This, Ink and What the Constitution Means To Me all have shows listed
The Official TDF Thread  Apr 8 2019, 10:51:28 AM
Be more chill up for Wednesday matinee and evening.
The Official TDF Thread  Apr 5 2019, 10:11:31 AM
I feel like we should have had a TDF meetup party at Beetlejuice last night, everyone seemed to be there lol
Had Orchestra Row M, right. Had to lift my head a little, but overall great view.
Loved the show!

The Ferryman  Mar 10 2019, 08:56:19 PM
When I saw the show a family with few children left towards the end of the first act. Not sure if they all didn’t like it but I assumed the parents hadn’t realized it was a show for a more adult audience.
Superhero or Alice By Heart?  Mar 3 2019, 01:00:21 PM
I seem to be the only one here who genuinely enjoyed both shows immensely. I wouldn’t even know which to pick between the two.
Discounts for Fiddler or Ferryman?  Jan 29 2019, 09:41:38 AM

brdwybuff said: "Has anyone seen discounts for either? I read that Tdf and rush are bad seats for Ferryman. The regular price is $169..."

I saw the Ferryman through TDF and got center orchestra, last row, fabulous seats in my opinion. When my sister went she got mezzanine but also said they were good seats. TDF can be any seats, kind of hit or miss but I wouldn’t say they’re bad seats.

To Kill a Mockingbird Rush  Jan 25 2019, 11:00:05 AM
I have upcoming LincTix for this show that I bought months ago and didnt realize I was going to be out of town then. I know theyre pretty strict on their no refund or exchange policy so I guess Im going to end up losing out but I still want to see the show- I guess rush would be my only option or buying full priced tickets?
Netflix Is Adapting AMERICAN SON With Kerry Washington  Jan 24 2019, 02:55:24 PM
I wonder if there is any chance of this being released on Netflix before the Tonys. Would love to see it before then as I didn't get a chance to catch it on Broadway like I had intended to.
Selling- Cursed Child 1/23/2019  Jan 22 2019, 10:42:57 AM
Sold.
Selling- Cursed Child 1/23/2019  Jan 21 2019, 05:51:22 PM
Selling two tickets to Harry Potter and the Cursed Child for this Wednesday's show- 1/23/19- Parts one and two.
I bought tickets and my sister did as well so we don't need both sets.
Looking to sell at cost. $423 total.
Great view-Orchestra Row Q.

Message me if interested, thanks!

The Official TDF Thread  Dec 28 2018, 01:04:27 PM
I think TDF has only done that since the new update.
THE WAVERLY GALLERY Reviews  Dec 27 2018, 05:39:32 PM

Mike Barrett said: "Thirded (?) this show has really stuck with me. A grandfather went thru a similiar time, though not as extreme as we see here. Joan Allen I think may get nominated for a tony here. Lucas hedges for a sleeper pick to get a nom. Elaine May and Lauren Donnely is a really close battle for best actress, but I give it slightly to May right now. Great production. "

Completely agree- Laura Donnelly and Elaine May were the best female performances I&#

The Official TDF Thread  Dec 26 2018, 10:54:38 PM
American Son on TDF for next week. Seems like only Tuesday evening tickets left.
Lifespan of a Fact Rush  Dec 16 2018, 01:00:16 PM
Any update about rush availability today?
The Official TDF Thread  Nov 1 2018, 01:23:27 PM

MikeK3 said: "Has anyone gotten TDF seats for The Waverly Gallery? They just posted some new dates this afternoon, and I got two for next Wednesday's matinee. I'm curious to hear what kind of seats people have been getting.

"

Saw it last night, mezzanine Row C, center.

The Official TDF Thread  Oct 22 2018, 01:34:05 AM
Think there's any chance of The Ferryman showing back up on tdf now that it's officially open?
Laura Benanti to replace Lauren Ambrose in MY FAIR LADY  Oct 15 2018, 10:14:49 AM

The Distinctive Baritone said: "Tony Roach’s About the Artists profile is very impressive. He is mostly a classical actor (with an MFA from Harvard) and has done many productions at the prestigious Shakespeare Theatre in Washington D.C. He is listed as a swing but really appears to be the standby for Higgins...as well as a million other parts. Seems like he would be just as good as HHP."

He was on as Higgins when I saw the show and I thought he was fabulous!

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You