News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Nathan_Halpert

Member Name: Nathan_Halpert
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Need help finding a audition song for Sir Harry in Once Upon a Mattress. NEED HELP!!!!!!!!!!
 Jul 17 2018, 10:25:26 AM

Do you think that those song will show off my range enough. 

Need help finding a audition song for Sir Harry in Once Upon a Mattress. NEED HELP!!!!!!!!!!
 Jul 17 2018, 10:25:25 AM

Do you think that those song will show off my range enough. 

Jul 15 2018, 02:19:20 PM

Can that song also be translated into a tenor voice. The regular version is baritone and sir harry is a tenor. Is there any music or videos of people singing the part in tenor?

thanks. 

Apr 27 2018, 07:31:11 PM
Hello, My name is Nathan Halpert. I have been performing since the age of 8. I have done theater from school plays to the professional level with shows such as: Into the Woods, Cinderella, Addams Family, Little Shop Of Horrors, Odd Couple ( male and female version ) and much more.
My High School is going to put on a production of Once Apone a Mattress and I need help finding an audition song. I really want to get the role of Sir Harry, the lover and night. I can sing tenor mainly but I can

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You