News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Coe2020

Member Name: Coe2020
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

The Minutes Preview Thread  Mar 1 2020, 12:13:47 AM

For the benefit of those asking, spoilers linked below. I saw this show in the afternoon today and loved it. BIG spoilers, reveal at own risk. 

Click Here To Toggle Spoiler Content

Spoiler: Last 5 minutes involves all cast members stripping off their shirts to reveal blood-soaked undershirts, with a ritual performed where they chant, dance, an

MOULIN ROUGE SRO UPDATES  Oct 1 2019, 11:55:50 AM
I’m here today and the only one waiting. The main guy came out and said that he has 5 tickets. I’m taking 1 so essentially the next two people could claim the rest.

He’ll sell either at 2:30 or when there’s a line! Early in the week has better odds I’ve heard.

Opening night tickets?  Apr 17 2019, 04:19:07 PM

Just checked availability - didn't have anything for tonight. Could change as it gets closer. But, the red carpet was out so you can at least walk on it to get into the box office!

Oklahoma! lottery  Apr 16 2019, 05:14:57 PM

tbh the code hasn't changed since the lotto started, so you could always load up the telecharge offers site, get the code form the last email, and paste it in right after the results come in. You could snag the best possible seats that way theoretically. 

Oklahoma transferring to Circle in the Square...  Feb 20 2019, 12:39:39 PM

At St. Ann's there were no partial view (although with seating only on either side of the stage area partial views could emerge at Circle). The actors played to both sides and didn't seem to focus on any particular area so I'm sure all seating is good, but the closer the better. Just what I remember though

BE MORE CHILL (Broadway) Previews  Feb 15 2019, 11:46:11 AM

Was there last night (2.14). Walked in at 6pm for rush, told to come back later. 6:45 snagged orch right, row G seat 12 marked partial view. Full view of everything, but any closer or in the two further right seats would have been heavier partial. 

I listened to the soundtrack ahead of time, and I'm slightly near the target demo but a bit older. It was certainly entertaining, and I enjoyed the intro montage song, the bathroom song, and even the pants song at the end. 

Network Rush?  Dec 19 2018, 10:09:43 AM

Sorry meant to reply sooner. Went 12/9 for the 3pm show. Showed up at 2pm on the dot (big line) and got Standing room. Had at least 3 other tickets I think. First spot on the right side, amazing view plus I could lean against a column the whole time. Great to be in the middle of all the action!

The Jungle - St. Ann's Warehouse  Dec 14 2018, 10:57:49 AM

Saw this last night on a seat in the Iran section (15), it was a cushion seat. No problems with comfort for me since the cushions are comfy, and you get a PERFECT view of every bit of action. 

Loud for sure, but so many fun interactions that happen around you make up for anything. Food and drinks are served an hour before so stop by early. This is not the typical theater experience, but exceeded anything I've seen in a long long time.

FYI if you don't have tickets a

OOTI tix $20.18 tmw  Nov 6 2018, 12:10:12 PM

From their Facebook: "In honor of #ElectionDay, you can bring your "I Voted" sticker to the box office tomorrow at 5PM [today, Tuesday the 6th] and get $20.18 tickets to the show! Offer is only valid in-person for tomorrow evening's performance [today, Tuesday the 6th]!

https://www.facebook.com/OnceIslandBway/photos/a.1585654408143794/2464264423616117/?type=3

The Official TDF Thread  Oct 25 2018, 07:24:01 PM

Come from away up for Oct 31 at 7pm!

THE NAP Previews  Sep 6 2018, 10:10:56 AM

I was at the show last night, Front Mezz row A, and I had a genuinely good time. As said before, comedic timing was a little off but it will likely be tightened up in the next few weeks. Lots of laughter for most of it, although a fair share of jokes did fall a little flat. Didn't have an issue understanding any jokes though, so it did transfer to Broadway alright. 

Quick seating note - you might be better off up in the Mezz to see certain parts, although you certainly wont mi

Ticket Lottery winners?  Aug 9 2018, 10:25:15 AM

Pretty scattered wins. I work in Times Square so I started last year by entering every lottery every day. 

Alphabetically by what I remember:

Aladdin (Last week after a few months straight) - Left balcony row A (one seat was partial due to box seats)

Book of Mormon In Person - Standing room. Very easy to win if you go on weekday and with a few people

Dear Evan Hansen - Standing room. Won the digital after several months straight of entering

Parisian Wom

My Fair Lady Student Rush  Aug 7 2018, 11:27:25 AM

Just checked through my email - I've lost the lottery 32 times now so can't say it's an easy win. I've heard of a few people winning though so still trying, and LincTix is available for a lot of dates even just a month out!

The Official TDF Thread  Jul 26 2018, 11:00:42 AM

Come From Away is up for tomorrow (the 27th) at 8pm. Snag while you can!

Boys in the Band Rush  Jul 13 2018, 12:19:55 PM

Did standing room last night (7.12). I was third in line at 7:20, no problem getting a ticket. On the left side but could see everything, save for the partial "ankle" view for a few minutes here and there. Great deal to see such a fantastic show. 

partial view Sweeney?  Jul 13 2018, 12:15:33 PM

Depends on the area. Most likely these are for the upstairs seating, which can be pretty partial if you are in the last row. I had to stand to see some of the show and since it's an immersive theater you can't always see everyone. 

There's also "Twisting view" which I don't know if it is sold as partial view. This is at the tables but you have to turn your back around almost the entire show. This is totally fine and you see everything.

Either way y

Dear Evan Hansen lottery questions  Jul 12 2018, 08:49:36 AM

A few extra thoughts!

I won a few months ago and my sister and I got standing room center. Fine for me, but she's 5ft. Luckily they do have a box you can stand on if you need a better view. I much prefer standing room as you get a full view of the stage. 

Also, I can't imagine this is common but I managed to swing standing room tickets last month for a Friday evening. Three women next to me said that right before the show they asked the box office and there was stan

The Official TDF Thread  Jul 9 2018, 10:44:44 AM

Not that it'll be up again, but extremely pleased with Come From Away's seating. Orchestra Row G seats 9, 11, 13. Perfect slightlines, my dad loved the show too!

The Official TDF Thread~Come From Away  Jul 3 2018, 12:34:47 PM

I was able to snag 3 tickets a few moments ago, so surprised. Best of luck to everyone! 

The Official TDF Thread-Summer TDF Seats  May 4 2018, 08:46:18 AM

Carousel seats were brilliant when I went on Tuesday 5/1, left orchestra row N, seat 17. Perfect view of everything

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You