News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for CookAj

Member Name: CookAj
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Harry Potter and the Cursed Child Seating/Pricing Thread
 Apr 29 2018, 11:32:44 AM

Well, after reading through this entire thread about seating, I think I'm going to stick with my Orchestra D aisle tickets. I could get N aisle tickets right now, but I think my kids will feel more immersed in the action close up. And there's always booster seats. :)

Thanks for all the information here! It helped me so much, especially since I'm coming from so far out of town and really have just one shot to get this right.

Apr 28 2018, 04:16:06 PM

Notreallysilent 2 said: 
Are you in row d of the orchestra? I would definitely stick with those you will want to be in the aisle in the orchestra. Also in the box you will get a side view and will have to lean a bit. If it’s row d of the dress circle that will definitely be good too.

edit: if you find something in the orchestra a little bit farther back and on the aisle that might be worth it. I’m guessing you guys are HP fans?? I would definitely stick wi

Apr 28 2018, 11:29:32 AM

Ack! So I had purchased four tickets at the highest price $299 - Row D, seat 2,4,6,8 for the June 21/22. 

Just checked the same dates and I could get Dress Circle Box C tickets for $199 each.

This is a huge deal for us - we are flying to NYC for the show, our kids have never been to the city, and this is a big celebratory event where we are willing to splurge for super good seats. Do you all think Row D would be the much better experience, especially since I have

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You