News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for hellosydney

Member Name: hellosydney
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Jeff Daniels in TKAM  May 25 2019, 09:38:43 PM

Does anyone know when Jeff Daniels is set to leave To Kill a Mockingbird? 

Burn This Previews  Mar 16 2019, 10:32:24 AM
There’s another thread for stage door! Adam, Keri and David all signed.
Burn This Previews  Mar 16 2019, 02:10:57 AM
I really enjoyed this show and thought it was very witty. Adam was fantastic and so was Brandon. Both of their characters had the audience cracking up. I will echo amygbrooks statements about Keri. I felt like she may have been a little nervous and was just reciting her lines with no real personality to it. Hopefully she warms up to the stage and is able to fix that. Also the silence after scenes in act 2 was very uncomfortable. I wanted to clap but literally no one was. The set doesn’t change
Burn This Stage Door  Mar 16 2019, 02:01:04 AM
I was at the stage door tonight. Adam moves VERY fast and only signed some playbills of those near the front row. He didn’t take any pictures. Keri signed and took pics with everyone on the barricade and then left when she got to the end of the barricade (at Hudson people line up further down from the barricade too). David came out and signed/ took pics. Brandon did not come out. A bunch of people left after Adam left. Also Keri’s husband took pics with people as well.
Burn This Previews  Mar 14 2019, 02:23:33 PM

I am going to the first preview tomorrow. Very excited! 

KISS ME, KATE (2019 Roundabout Revival) - Previews  Mar 14 2019, 02:22:22 PM

I saw KMK two nights ago and they had window cards that are in color (unlike the playbill cover). I didn't think the stage door was too bad. Kelli was taking pictures with people as long as it was fast. She seemed to get a little annoyed when a family kept taking pictures with her as they were moving slowly. Completely understandable because it was really cold out. 

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You